Underlurker broken still (failed red cross on 8/16hm is not one shoting ppl plz buff)

For the lolz ....

As title..

Serious note .. looks like bio-ware just gave up with this mechanic because they know they will never get their game engine to make it work ever so made it super easy ..

A stunning victory to the forum whiners !!

Edited by Loki_

For the lolz ....

As title..

Serious note .. looks like bio-ware just gave up with this mechanic because they know they will never get their game engine to make it work ever so made it super easy ..

A stunning victory to the forum whiners !!

But you have to admit that the cross is a faulty mechanic... in many cases like the engine or game cannot handle it for some reason, no idea how many correct crosses I had, that just failed in the most horrible way.

Rather want the ads to do more damage than having to deal with the cross to be honest at current point that is.

Edit:

On note can cope with the cross if it actually do work, but that is how I look upon it, the new patch has been out for like almost 3 months now... and little has been done to fixing actual in game issues, FPS, classes not being on pair... broken bosses... broken loot and much much more to an extend that people that paid for the new junk should be somewhat compensated.

Edited by SBR_QuorTek

If a failed cross "choses" a tank to "kill", and the tank in question is running a cooldown or simply just shields the attack, they generally will not die. My guild's first clear of this boss had a coordination screw up between the two tanks and we straight-up failed a cross (with one of the tanks actually fully outside of the cross area!), but no one took more than 40% of their max health in damage.

Of course, the choosing is random, so I really don't think this is much of a problem. In order to reliably clear the boss in HM, you do need to pass the crosses.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

If a failed cross "choses" a tank to "kill", and the tank in question is running a cooldown or simply just shields the attack, they generally will not die. My guild's first clear of this boss had a coordination screw up between the two tanks and we straight-up failed a cross (with one of the tanks actually fully outside of the cross area!), but no one took more than 40% of their max health in damage.

Of course, the choosing is random, so I really don't think this is much of a problem. In order to reliably clear the boss in HM, you do need to pass the crosses.

since Tuesdays "fix" there are red crosses occurring sometimes that do no dmg at all to the raid

i.e. 15 ppl step in it (as one guy died to falling rocks or something) turns red and nobody takes a single hit from it.

complaining ..no laughing ..yes

Last week it would kill any dps or healer it chose to hit if it turned red regardless of what cool downs you used .. now it will be possible with enough rng on lucky pulls to kill it without ever getting a green cross

Edited by Loki_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.