There ain't no nerf like a BW nerf!

Fatleaf

Title says it all. Instead of making regular small changes to things BW seems to have the mentality of smashing something with a hammer and thinks things will work out fine.

Why they don't make small changes one week, wait 7 days to see how it affects things and then make another small change and wait a week to see the effect is beyond me..........!

Time and again we have seen BWs view to change as been either a massive buff (see Sage/Sorc) or a massive nerf (see Vanguard in 2.0, recent slot machine, Sentinels).

I suppose they are an American company and the old 'Shock and Awe' mentality seems to be deeply ingrained in them. We have had the shock (too many times now) How about a little awe?

Title says it all. Instead of making regular small changes to things BW seems to have the mentality of smashing something with a hammer and thinks things will work out fine.

Why they don't make small changes one week, wait 7 days to see how it affects things and then make another small change and wait a week to see the effect is beyond me..........!

Time and again we have seen BWs view to change as been either a massive buff (see Sage/Sorc) or a massive nerf (see Vanguard in 2.0, recent slot machine, Sentinels).

I suppose they are an American company and the old 'Shock and Awe' mentality seems to be deeply ingrained in them. We have had the shock (too many times now) How about a little awe?

Not defending here, but you must be new to MMO's as this has gone on as long as they have existed, from every company out there.

What often needs a thumb tack receives a great almighty blow from a sledgehammer. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.