Slot Machine Exploiters

Voemel

Hey Bioware -

You will undoubtedly be rolling back the advances gained by the Ravager exploits in the coming days.

Well, I have an admission......... I too exploited. I exploited the slot machine I purchased with real dollars, via a couple of hypercrates.

If you believe you have discovered an exploit, or you hear of an exploit taking place, this is the best course of action to take:

Do not “test” the exploit yourself. Even a single occurrence of using an exploit can lead to action being taken against your account.

Report the exploit immediately and privately. First, use the /bug command in-game to send in a ticket about the issue. Secondly, please send the details to any member of our community team via a private message, here on the forums. Rest assured, even if we do not respond, we read all of our messages and will escalate exploits accordingly.

Do not post on the forums with any reference to, or explanation of an exploit. These posts are against the forum rules and will be removed. We also highly recommend you don’t post on other forums or social media channels explaining any aspect of the exploit.

In summary, we are aware of the exploit taking place and we will be taking appropriate action against those who have abused it.

I see you now believe the slot machines were an exploit, based on the nerf. I freely admit to having exploited my slot machine. Shame on me. And it doesn't matter that you told me Friday "working as intended".

I should have known better.

I should not have "tested the exploit" myself.

I should have made a better effort to report the exploit.

My mistake that I did rest assured, that once an exploit was reported and we received a response that it was WAI, that the message would be COMPLETELY INCORRECT.

I should not have posted on the forums about the exploit, and how much I liked it.

In summary, you decided it was not an exploit before you decided it was. Please take appropriate action and remove all of my ill gotten gains.

I will wear this shame for years to come. I should attach a scarlet E to my clothing. I will humbly bear all of this.

I exploited the slot machine. Roll me back, take all my Jawa Junk, if you mercifully return my cartel coins. I will consider it a lesson learned and know now to never take Bioware at its word.

A humbled customer

5% increase in customer retention can increase a company’s profitability by 75%

80% of your company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customers

Attracting new customers will cost your company 5 times more than keeping an existing customer

I have no opinion on whether punishment should happen or not, as my opinion means less then a flying fk at the man in the moon as far as BW is concerned, but if you think rollbacks are gonna happen on all the gear that was looted, ripped, legacied away, put into cartel armor/orange shells imo I think you are setting your sights a bit high, and setting yourself up for disappointment. As for your post, well, I too was gonna buy a hypercrate and try to get a slot machine, as well as the Shae Vizla armor, which I liked, my wife asked me to wait till monday and I am glad.

I have no opinion on whether punishment should happen or not, as my opinion means less then a flying fk at the man in the moon as far as BW is concerned, but if you think rollbacks are gonna happen on all the gear that was looted, ripped, legacied away, put into cartel armor/orange shells imo I think you are setting your sights a bit high, and setting yourself up for disappointment. As for your post, well, I too was gonna buy a hypercrate and try to get a slot machine, as well as the Shae Vizla armor, which I liked, my wife asked me to wait till monday and I am glad.

You owe your wife a nice V-Day present lol

Well played, Voemel. This is how to write a sarcastic post.

80% of your company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customers

Attracting new customers will cost your company 5 times more than keeping an existing customer

Sarcasm aside, this is something that BW should put on a big note in their office(s). It's basic B2C relationship management. There must be someone knowing something about these things at BW. Although if not, then this would explain a lot.

So, I see EAWare has not commented on my Exploiter admission. I guess it is still their policy to not discuss individual exploiters?

Please direct me where to go for my lashes. I must make penance. Those evil slot machines got a hold of me. I could not resist the sin! I deserve a roll back!

EAWare, please bring down your sift hand of righteous judgement. Punish me, not the poor machine. It was not the slot machines fault that I heartlessly abused it. Those awesome purple mats I intended to use for augments were too strong a lure.

PLEASE! Forgive me!

So, I see EAWare has not commented on my Exploiter admission. I guess it is still their policy to not discuss individual exploiters?

Please direct me where to go for my lashes. I must make penance. Those evil slot machines got a hold of me. I could not resist the sin! I deserve a roll back!

EAWare, please bring down your sift hand of righteous judgement. Punish me, not the poor machine. It was not the slot machines fault that I heartlessly abused it. Those awesome purple mats I intended to use for augments were too strong a lure.

PLEASE! Forgive me!

Why doesn't your thread have any car salesman analogies yet?

Hey Bioware -

A lesson that BW hasn't learned over the years nor will they now.

Why doesn't your thread have any car salesman analogies yet?

So, youre saying I should look into the so called "lemon law" that prevents someone from selling me something that looks great to begin with, and then turns into a turd?

You may have a point.

PLEASE! Forgive me!

NO FORGIVENESS! You should be banned, have your internet disconnected and have a sign put up in your front yard declaring you a bad person!

(...)

EAWare, please bring down your sift hand of righteous judgement. Punish me, not the poor machine. (...(

Not sure if this makes you feel any better, but I herewith incur the Wrath of Jah upon you! The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Conqueroaring Lion of the Tribes of Judah will judge you wisely (but probably merciless).

PLEASE! Forgive me!

Say 10 Hail Mary's, promise to never exploit again, something else* and all will be forgiven my child.

-EAware

something else* - buy 10 or more hypercrates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.