Where you messed up with the slot machine.

VIncentBlaze

I could write a post here filled with colorful vocabulary on where you messed up with the slots but instead toned it down a bit

Jawa Scrap Vendors have, after much negotiation, made arrangements with local smugglers to circumvent an ongoing embargo, and now sell Grade 11 Crafting Materials.

That's all fine and dandy but something was over Looked specifically with the adaptive circuitry

Before 3.0 Thermal Regulators (Grade 9 Sliced tech part) were NOT available from the Jawa Vendors you had Grade 1-9 Underworld Metals/Fabrics, Medical Supplies, and Gemstones along with misc materials like rakata energy nodes and no one cared. Incase you are new Thermal Regulators were used to make BiS level 55 augments.

Fast Forward to 3.0.2 The Jawa Vendors get grade 11 materials hooray however they also sell... Adaptive Circuitry (grade 11 Sliced tech part) That is were you went wrong. Even With out the slot machine I had enough Purple Jawa Junk from Conquest to Augment 17 toons with enough left over to augment relics, earpieces, and implants when I get top tier gear

Well sorry to say you have made that permanent you remove the purple tech parts from the Jawa you will piss more people off so you nerfed the machine all fine but that was AFTER Eric went on the forums to say it was intended. Perhaps some research should have been done first

Edited by VIncentBlaze

I could write a post here filled with colorful vocabulary on where you messed up with the slots but instead toned it down a bit

That's all fine and dandy but something was over Looked specifically with the adaptive circuitry

Before 3.0 Thermal Regulators (Grade 9 Sliced tech part) were NOT available from the Jawa Vendors you had Grade 1-9 Underworld Metals/Fabrics, Medical Supplies, and Gemstones along with misc materials like rakata energy nodes and no one cared. Incase you are new Thermal Regulators were used to make BiS level 55 augments.

Fast Forward to 3.0.2 The Jawa Vendors get grade 11 materials hooray however they also sell... Adaptive Circuitry (grade 11 Sliced tech part) That is were you went wrong. Even With out the slot machine I had enough Purple Jawa Junk from Conquest to Augment 17 toons with enough left over to augment relics, earpieces, and implants when I get top tier gear

Well sorry to say you have made that permanent you remove the purple tech parts from the Jawa you will piss more people off so you nerfed the machine all fine but that was AFTER Eric went on the forums to say it was intended. Perhaps some research should have been done first

You could augment 17 toons with the old slot machine in about 8 hours.

Yea you could but that was before I discovered the machines. I found out when Eric posted on the forums and then moved credits to get one, had fun while it lasted. The issue is the jawa junk drops should never have been put on the machine in the first place perhaps some decorations mounts from the packs the rep drops from... and wait <.< >.>

DONT LET THIS DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL ISSUE THE RAVAGERS EXPLOITERS ARE STILL OUT THERE WEEKS AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING

^^ sorry just remembered that after someone rode by me on the ravagers speeder w/e tf its called :rak_01:

Edited by VIncentBlaze

This is actually a good point... Prior to 3.0, Thermal Regs weren't on the Jawa Junk vendor... had Adaptive Circuits been left off the JJ vendor this time, I wonder if this would have been as much of an issue. Lots of people had JJ saved up from packs and conquest waiting for the new tier of gear...

Which is fine if someone really wants to stand there for 8 hours clicking...

No one is saying the old drop rates were perfect (at least I don't think anyone is).

The new ones are worse...

Middle... Somewhere in the middle! The middle is a nice place to be!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.