Why you need to nerf Sorcs NOW, Bioware!

jenlen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making my point with 100% less sarcasm! I think many of the complainers want the Sorc class to be easily killed and do no damage - a joke class. They liked us pre-3.0 because we were just a target dummy in warzones.

That said, I would agree that Force Storm could use some amount of nerfing.

Exactly my fellow sorc brother/sister! We were the laughingstock of the community, smashed, shot, and hacked into little bits of light armor, running from everything just trying to stay alive longer than .1 secs. Now that we actually can put out some damage, suddenly it's not fair to the other classes! We simply are on par with others now. Finally.

90% winrate in solo q on my sorc, and he is just some alt I play once in a while... pls dont nerf ;)

Screenshot of all your warzones, and a complete log of times and dates so we can compare to your claim of 90% wins. Else it did not happen. I can pull numbers out my robe too.

I just want to share a funny experience that I think is apropos given this thread.

I was in an Alderaan PUG with no healer on my Balance sage and I had this melee get very mad at me because I was kiting him. This fool chased me from mid to grass tunnel vision to get that kill. Well he got it, but I led him into a literal sniper (well Gunslinger's) nest and he went down too.

He then proceeds to try and berate me for not letting him close to melee range anytime he wanted and for running away when things get dire. I could only laugh because this idiot played a Serenity Shadow and promptly vanished every single time he got anywhere close to death.

Folks just want Sorcs and Sages to be a free kill. It's that simple.