Slot machine mount is GARBAGE

sabrezzz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for nerfing the fun out of the slots machines and getting my hopes up with a cool new mount which is A 90% LVL 10 GARBAGE walker. Good luck everyone trying to get this GARBAGE mount :(

/facepalm

Please tell me this is not a 90 percent mount. I think I might lose my mind if that is the case....

Thanks for nerfing the fun out of the slots machines and getting my hopes up with a cool new mount which is A 90% LVL 10 GARBAGE walker. Good luck everyone trying to get this GARBAGE mount :(

I hope this isn't true. All the other Cartel Mounts are progressive mounts that grow with your speeder skill.

/facepalm

Please tell me this is not a 90 percent mount. I think I might lose my mind if that is the case....

Given that it doesn't actually have a name or description in-game right now, I think it's a safe bet it'll be getting patched fairly quickly - hopefully they'll also make them Legacy Bound instead of BoP along with fixing the speed and adding in the names/descriptions.

Edited by DarthDymond

/facepalm

Well at least you won't quit or it, you already were planning on doing that.

But what do you care what type of mount it is you said you were done with slots and done with the game? Are you just looking for something else to complain about?

But what do you care what type of mount it is you said you were done with slots and done with the game? Are you just looking for something else to complain about?

You provide plenty of reasons Tdmaha.

http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&u=156971

Evidence. Pot, meet kettle.

Edited by LordArtemis

You provide plenty of reasons Tdmaha.

I give you reason to care? That's cute...but I don't believe you.

Nice edit...no need to post your history everyone I'm sure knows you've hit every thread about the slots QQing about them and saying how you are going to quit over them...

Edited by tdmaha

To be fair, an ultra-rare mount with only a 90% speed boost would be rendered pretty useless compared to other mounts, so it's not completely unimaginable for someone to actually care.

But then you really don't care about that.

You seem to simply be lashing out at everyone for anything today... I don't know what put you in this mood, but I suggest stepping away from the forums for a few hours.

It might help.

To be fair, an ultra-rare mount with only a 90% speed boost would be rendered pretty useless compared to other mounts, so it's not completely unimaginable for someone to actually care.

But then you really don't care about that.

You seem to simply be lashing out at everyone for anything today... I don't know what put you in this mood, but I suggest stepping away from the forums for a few hours.

It might help.

Hey I'm good thanks :)

Oh, I think the likelihood of that is pretty high, but I don't think it is going to be a willing action....more likely forced.

Haha Nope I believe you will be forced and since you are quitting and we have had some great chats I giving you the opportunity today to get it all off your chest...you haven't disappointed. Don't kid yourself editing and deleting part of your post won't change what's coming your way buddy :)

Again thanks but I'm good...no doubt

I get it you guys rather QQ in peace, but I'm disrupting your toxic behavior...well too bad I guess...

I've contributed feedback to a few threads but those are my opinions, not "qq'ing" - and the only person i see being toxic has been you today.

Haha Nope I believe you will be forced and since you are quitting and we have had some great chats I giving you the opportunity today to get it all off your chest...you haven't disappointed. Don't kid yourself editing and deleting part of your post won't change what's coming your way buddy :)

The same thing that always does Tdmaha.

Your absence.

but I'm disrupting your toxic behavior....

Oh the irony. You never fail to amaze Tdmaha.

Edited by LordArtemis

Again thanks but I'm good...no doubt

I get it you guys rather QQ in peace, but I'm disrupting your toxic behavior...well too bad I guess...

I couldn't care less about all the slot machine garbage, don't have one, haven't used one, but I understand why people are upset about it on both sides of the fence. You, on the other hand, are simply trolling and fanning flames with your pointless posts. I would advise you to take a break, but I know you'll just reply with more of your "deal with it" gum flapping.

I've contributed feedback to a few threads but those are my opinions, not "qq'ing" - and the only person i see being toxic has been you today.

Hmm you don't think 20 threads about a stupid slot machine toxic? You don't think calling bw shady or BWscam is toxic? you don't think saying the devs don't play the game is toxic? You don't think calling the devs Inconpetent is toxic? Calling it Bait and switch when they were forced but the crying last week isn't toxix?

Yeah sorry Tux I'm not the only toxic one nice try though...

The same thing that always does Tdmaha.

Your absence.

Oh the irony. You never fail to amaze Tdmaha.

The irony? Haha you are quitting yet still hitting every thread QQing about something you won't be using again lol yes the irony.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.