Which FP's/OP's to start with?

I hit lvl 60, got the basic comm set, now I wonder which ones to start doing to advance my gear. I'm familiar with the rotation of my char (guardian), I have no problem extensively studying the tactics on youtube and guides. Which flashpoints and ops are good to PUG for elite comms and tokens for fresh 60's?

Thx in advance.

I hit lvl 60, got the basic comm set, now I wonder which ones to start doing to advance my gear. I'm familiar with the rotation of my char (guardian), I have no problem extensively studying the tactics on youtube and guides. Which flashpoints and ops are good to PUG for elite comms and tokens for fresh 60's?

Thx in advance.

try find casual/semi-hardcore pve guild (not hardcore pve).

it solve all your problems with tactik and gear.

There are only 4 flashpoints so far, you can easily learn them all. Some (tython, manaan) are harder than others (rakata).

For ops, you only have 2 to choose from, but if you're not in a guild who can run it with you, your chances of getting into a group at all are slim.

Until underlurker is nerfed and bug fixed, your best chance to get started is probably ravagers, 8-man SM.

If you are going after the story : The story arc leading to Oricon starts with Karagga's Palace ( or rather : with its briefing / debriefing ! ), then later with Denova, after that with Asation, then Scum & Villany, and then ... I think then the Oricon story kicks in.

The FPs, on the other hand, don't have any story arc, apart from Battle Of Ilum and False Emperor being somewhat tied into the Ilum planet story, and both Czerka FPs belonging to the tiny Czerka story arc (to which Tatooine's planet story (Republic, at least) could be seen as some kind of predecessor : You'll see how Czerka works).

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

If you are going after the story : The story arc leading to Oricon starts with Karagga's Palace ( or rather : with its briefing / debriefing ! ), then later with Denova, after that with Asation, then Scum & Villany, and then ... I think then the Oricon story kicks in.

Actually, the story begins on Imperial Belsavis.

The optional planetary quest line calls for your imperial character to make his or her way through Belsavis to free the Dread Masters from their prison.

This has a ripple effect, kicking off the many operations (including Eternity Vault -- though I suppose it could be argued that Soa would have woken up even without the Dread Masters being released from prison).

Edited by Khevar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.