RIP Harbinger Hampster 2015

commanderpaul

The 16 toons on the server say different as far as I'm concerned. What they need to do is upgrade the dang thing already.

Why would they do that when they could spend less money and just make it work decently enough until it crashes again? :rak_03:

Hope they have a defibrilator just to keep it going til the slots are nerfed!

Or maybe the lags got the Hamster too

I honestly don't know why they'd nerf the slots anyway, they don't give out that many cartel certs....mainly just the odd bits of scrap and the rep things, which i am sure most of us already capped out on a long long time ago, so they're basically just like credit vouchers. *shrug*

I was just working on Yavin dailies when the poor hamster croaked. I wonder if hamsters dread being assigned to the Harbinger like Imps dread promotions from Vader.

I was also on Y4 doing dailies...was just about to kill the last dang Revanite Loyalist I needed to kill too...then everything just sorta semi froze. The joys of Harbinger.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.