Is there any particular reason..

Zoom_VI

why Sniper's and Sorc's interrupt is 35m range with 18 second cooldown, while Merc's interrupt is 30m range but has a 24 second cooldown?

Is there any reason why Scoundrels have a piss poor AoE but Shadows get one that spreads their DoTs and heals them as well?

The devs hate Mercs and Commandos. Always have.

All I have to say is I am waiting for the commando/merc nerf you know its coming when our dps is as good as it is right now. Also the fact that when they recently released numbers about the game, they released a number based on Jedi and Sith characters lol.

Exactly! Bottom of the dps pile, no utility for PvE whatsoever, has problems with mechanics.

Nobody wants to bring mercs into HM ops these days ... :D:p

Edited by Khevar

Remember when we were the only healer class without a combat rez and the only class of any sort that didn't have an interrupt? Gosh, I remember how it used to be in Red Reaper:

"Guys, come over here and interrupt the add. No

no, don't just wail on the

GUYS

OVER HERE GUYS, BRING THE LIGHTNING

okay now, interrupt the add

INTERRUPT IT

INTERRUPT IT YOU MOUTH-BREATHERS

INTERRUPT IT, ONLY YOU CAN INTERRUPT IT

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Remember when we were the only healer class without a combat rez and the only class of any sort that didn't have an interrupt? Gosh, I remember how it used to be in Red Reaper:

"Guys, come over here and interrupt the add. No

no, don't just wail on the

GUYS

OVER HERE GUYS, BRING THE LIGHTNING

okay now, interrupt the add

INTERRUPT IT

INTERRUPT IT YOU MOUTH-BREATHERS

INTERRUPT IT, ONLY YOU CAN INTERRUPT IT

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

I more remember being unable to solo the last boss of Ilum on my Merc because he needed to be interrupted and...I had no interrupt! And yet all my other characters did it with ease.

And don't forget that the Merc's aggro drop was on the GCD while none of the others were.

I more remember being unable to solo the last boss of Ilum on my Merc because he needed to be interrupted and...I had no interrupt! And yet all my other characters did it with ease.

Even worse was False Emperor.

Missing an interrupt on Darth Severin stressed the healer, but at least it was still possible to pull through. Malgus was less forgiving ...

Pfffff.

You people should be thankful they cave in and gave you an interrupt, LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER ADVANCED CLASS IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GAME.

If you want something more, you're reaching. :mad:

Just to be sure, I was being sarcastic.

Missing an interrupt on Darth Severin stressed the healer, but at least it was still possible to pull through. Malgus was less forgiving ...

I believe Malgus' "Unlimited Power" took a while longer to fully channel however. If someone failed to interrupt it before time, they were doing something wrong.

Then again, the first time around, many people were unaware it was pretty much an insta-kill. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I meant the story mission, not the flashpoint. There was a boss at the end of the storyline there that if you didn't interrupt him he would put a stacking debuff on you that couldn't be removed. It increased damage received, reduced damage dealt, and reduced healing received (or something like that).

At least for flashpoints it was guaranteed that at least the tank would be able to interrupt things.

Edited by MillionsKNives

At least in those fights it was miss an interrupt, wipe, explain and try again. Darth Ikoral's adds not dying meant that the fight would just drag on while one DPS harassed the immune boss, the tank and healer stood by the add not interrupting it, and the Commando DPS (me) jumped frantically around screaming simple instructions in chat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.