cant purchase reven expan?

rentown

i havent played this game in an extremly long time , i just came back bought my subscription and tried too get the raven dlc but it wont let me , do i need too get rise of the hutt cartel first and if so how do i do this when i go to store there is no option to do this and when i go to the cartel stuff in game it doesnt list it either ?

i havent played this game in an extremly long time , i just came back bought my subscription and tried too get the raven dlc but it wont let me , do i need too get rise of the hutt cartel first and if so how do i do this when i go to store there is no option to do this and when i go to the cartel stuff in game it doesnt list it either ?

Rise of The Hutt Cartel will be included when you purchase the Shadows of Revan expansion.

Not sure why it won't let you make the purchase. On the store page where it has the Now Live: Shadow of Revan Digital Expansion is the "Purchase" button the yellow/orange color with "Purcahse" on it or is it greyed out with "Purchased" on it?

If its greyed out then it has been bought. Check your in game mail for "Welcome to Rise of The Hutt Cartel" and "Welcome to Shadows of Revan"

You might not see them in game if you aren't high enough of a level to start them (at least this is what I have found to be the case).

Hope this helps!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.