Returning player, leveling new character.

Marko_Adrisil

Looking for an active friendly guild that of my own preference uses TeamSpeak3 (As I tend to use it the most along with having my own server) that isn't super strict about attendance and elitst attitude as I am far too lazy to care about such things. With that said, I'm looking to max this character and become a full time healer as I am currently playing a Smuggler with the Scoundrel Advanced Class.

I've gained a decent amount of experience for PvP/PvE Progression since EQ1 and continuing on with almost every other major MMO.

My Character's Name In-Game: Bou'Ikha -

Feel free to msg me!

You are more than welcome to join The Art of Warfare. We use Teamspeak 3 as our main source of communication. As far as attendance, we require 1.5 hours of your time per week: The mandatory weekly meetings are Sundays from 9pm-9:30pm EST, and you need to group up with some folks for at least an hour at any other time of your choosing each week. Other than that, your time is your own.

Check out my signature for general information about TAW, or email Lectrafy@taw.net if you have specific questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.