Possible fix for Jugg problem

FourPawnBenoni

Ok so I think most reasonable people agree that Enraged Defense is OP for dps specs

Some people have proposed to eliminate it from the dps specs

I propose they keep it; however just eliminate the bonus it receives from power. That way they can still get a heal and a good, fair defensive cool down, but they won't be able to H2F. Without power it is a much smaller heal as any tank geared Immortal will testify.

I also think their shield that raises their ranged/melee defense should have a slightly shorter cool down

Edited by FourPawnBenoni

Fix? You mean lets make them bad version of marauders without burst. it is a little awkward when almost all classes have self heal abilities suggesting to nerf a pure melee classes only heal ability. As melee you take high damage with DOT spread nonsense damage taken increased alot.

1. it is not auto self heal it is heal on damage taken as i see your main is operative stealth out when he activates or flash bang him and waste his stacks while you heal yourself top (yes spammable self heal is not OP since your class has it :) )

2. i am sure most of juggs would trade this with your 2 stacks of kolto probe or a damage ability heals you as much as damage done like hatred sins.

Let ne ask you a question would you trade kolto pack and kolto probe 2 min CD (1:30 with wasting a heroic ability) with a heal on damage taken?

When you suggest to nerf others first think what you have. More important thing is L2P and learn your counters to other classes.

Edited by omeru

Sorcerer is fine.

PT is fine.

Hatred sin is OP as b@lls, beat it with a nerf bat, but leave all else alone.

I agree that juggs are fine but you can't think the other 3 are ok. PT can kill people in 2 GCD. Sorcs can heal and stun and root and root and root and root and root some more and slow.

I don't need to go into hatred sins, we all know what is going wrong there xD

Actually there is no problem, but if you wanna nerf ED:

-think about sorcs healing for 1k each sec of the static barrier, and then TO FULL with force barrier.

-think about assassins that could heal for 10k instantly (if drain crits) and then for 25% of all dots (up to 12 at once).

Actually there is no problem, but if you wanna nerf ED:

-think about sorcs healing for 1k each sec of the static barrier, and then TO FULL with force barrier.

-think about assassins that could heal for 10k instantly (if drain crits) and then for 25% of all dots (up to 12 at once).

i would agree with this save for one thing, Sorc heals are out of line with other dps/off heal classes in that they can still spam heals and heal to full whereas Ops and Mercs cannot. They need a cooldown on dark heal in dps spec.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.