Average amount of credits per player?

dljtanke

This question has been gnawing at me for some time. What's the average amount of credits for most high level players (50-60)? I've seen some players with a million, and some with upwards to a hundred million. The amount of credits I have on my main (level 53) is around 7 million.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in, from laughing that hard.

I'd say maybe 1-2 mil for the average 50-60 player. And that's not taking into account the F2P players can't go above like, 300k.

Yeah, I guess I forgot about the F2P cap. It should be okay to exclude them though.

This question has been gnawing at me for some time. What's the average amount of credits for most high level players (50-60)? I've seen some players with a million, and some with upwards to a hundred million. The amount of credits I have on my main (level 53) is around 7 million.

I think for us, as individual players, it's nigh impossible to have an accurate idea what the overall average is.

Every answer given will be pure speculation.

I don't know about anyone else but I have 19 toons (15 of them lvl 60) and i almost always have less than 50k on each of them. the only time i have more is when i have my eye on something on the gtn.

That's still a total of 950.000 credits... that's almost a million.

Note that the OP said average amount of credits per player, not per character.

I'm guessing that the average amount of credits per player (only counting subscriptions here) would be a few million credits.

I remember when I cleaned house on my account once and deleted all but 3 main characters.

I ended up with a few million credits just from the money I transferred to my mains before deleting the other characters.

Of course, now that I've been doing alot of crafting and also selling some fortunate cartel crate drops, I have a total of at least 20 million.

But that's a different story.

As for F2P, I know quite a few who have more than 10 million.

Escrows are quite useful you know.

I just came back so haven't done much but I just spent a heap on rolling new toons and have approx 6 million spread around, but when I was playing before it was normally around 11, give or take a couple, going to delete a bunch and amalgamate tonight though so could work out to be more, I also have full banks on so many its not funny lol (5 tabs each), so I am going to be busy on the GTN shortly :p

I'm rather curious as well. The few screenshots I've sent to my guild, they have said "damn you rich." After reading some of the posts here, I'm starting to see why I suppose.

Not to brag, but I am sitting at 123+ million. Was at 160+ million until strongholds came out, but I went crazy for them decorations :) Slowly building it back up doing some dailies, but been logging in less unless its guild raid time. More PvP too now.

I really only have 2 characters, one pub and one imp, if it weren't for ranked I'd really only keep my pub.

However, I always thought I was on the "average" spectrum for wealth. I do not buy anything really and before you yell "upgrade your toons you scrub!" all of my two main toons are fully augmented and wear nice (I think its nice :D) CM gear. I buy nice mounts, pets, maybe a new outfit, maybe spend some CC for a haircut or tan, but really that's it.

I really don't get how people only have 1-2 million, unless you feel it is necessary to have fully upgraded gear throughout leveling...

I'm rather curious as well. The few screenshots I've sent to my guild, they have said "damn you rich." After reading some of the posts here, I'm starting to see why I suppose.

Not to brag, but I am sitting at 123+ million. Was at 160+ million until strongholds came out, but I went crazy for them decorations :) Slowly building it back up doing some dailies, but been logging in less unless its guild raid time. More PvP too now.

I really only have 2 characters, one pub and one imp, if it weren't for ranked I'd really only keep my pub.

However, I always thought I was on the "average" spectrum for wealth. I do not buy anything really and before you yell "upgrade your toons you scrub!" all of my two main toons are fully augmented and wear nice (I think its nice :D) CM gear. I buy nice mounts, pets, maybe a new outfit, maybe spend some CC for a haircut or tan, but really that's it.

I really don't get how people only have 1-2 million, unless you feel it is necessary to have fully upgraded gear throughout leveling...

You need to go outside or something.

But damn, if it's so little to you feel free to loan me 5 mil. I've never even gotten above 3 or 4.

Edited by Djiini

You need to go outside or something.

But damn, if it's so little to you feel free to loan me 5 mil. I've never even gotten above 3 or 4.

Its not hard to make money. I probably play less than you do, I just don't buy a lot of stuff.

If you are buying the "hottest new mount" or trying to look like your beloved Revan, then its your fault you don't got the creds.

Its not hard to make money. I probably play less than you do, I just don't buy a lot of stuff.

If you are buying the "hottest new mount" or trying to look like your beloved Revan, then its your fault you don't got the creds.

Hey, now, due to the way the slot machine works, I picked up my Revan Mask just today for a paltry 100,000 credits. :D

Yeah, that is my problem, though; I usually spend money just as quickly as I get it.

Edited by Djiini

I make anywhere from 2 to 10 million a day when I'm actively trying. I don't really put the effort in every day so it's probably more like 20 million a week legacy wide

I have 17 characters on my main server (level 55 to 60), they have anywhere from 2 to 5 million on them at any given time; they mail any money over 5 million to my main banker who holds anywhere from 5 to 20 million on her at a time

If I go over 20 million on her I spend it on stupid things and decorations simply because theres no real reason to keep it

I have all 4 strongholds purchased; fully unlocked, completely bought with credits. I've spent upwards of 300 million on stronghold unlocks and decorations

I just went on another buying spree and picked up some more pets and mounts I didn't have, I think I'm back down to around 30 million (total) across those 17 characters

It's really not hard to make a couple million credits a day.

By the way, I'm considered poor by most of my friends; my best friend has about 1.9 billion credits. Although to be fair it did take him 2 years to save that up. He just sends 20 million a week to his banker alt every week for the last 2 years and spends the rest.

He has more credits than me, but I have way more decorations, mounts, pets and various other toys.

----

I also have 18 alts on another server (levels 50 to 60), they have about 2 or 3 million on each of them, but I don't play there as much and I only make a few million a week legacy wide over there

Edited by Kunovega

I used to make around 1 mil per day doing non GTN / crafting activities in the game. When I want to make big money I do it the lazy way and buy Hypercrates. Another good way to make a decent amount of credits is just follow what is the "hot" item(s) on the GTN and buy low and sell high.

I don't have as many credits as I used to, but I used to sit on 30-60 mil regularly and I have everything I have ever desired in the game. I'm pretty sure I've spent a few hundred mil over the last year.

I make anywhere from 2 to 10 million a day when I'm actively trying. I don't really put the effort in every day so it's probably more like 20 million a week legacy wide

I have 17 characters on my main server (level 55 to 60), they have anywhere from 2 to 5 million on them at any given time; they mail any money over 5 million to my main banker who holds anywhere from 5 to 20 million on her at a time

If I go over 20 million on her I spend it on stupid things and decorations simply because theres no real reason to keep it

You can make 2 to 10 mil a day when you try yet you don't let your main banker get over 20 mil.

Unless you constantly spend like a drunken Jawa sail barge deckhand or you rarely "actively try" or you're just making up the 2 to 10 mil a day claim, does not compute.

4-5mil. I usually hover around there unless something I really want appears in a CM pack. Never felt the need to hoard money so when I have a comfortable amount, I stop making it and spend my time in other ways, like watching cat videos on youtube.

I usually try to keep around 3-4 million. Mostly for outfitting alts and stuff. Anything beyond that I spend on 'fun' stuff, like Satele Shan's armor or a nice mount. Personally, I think its pointless to hoard more credits. It's not like I'm receiving interest or anything. :p

Very interesting thread. I remember some time ago Bioware did kinda survey thing about stats but it was with old staff who arent here anymore. Then aveage was under 500k something. Majority players had around 1m. So not much has changed :)

I personally are now back where i was before Dread Palace was released that is 120+ million. I spent a lot on decoration back then and few rare CM items. Most of credits i spend is for CM items usually (armor and some weapons, crystals). I'm not doing dailys at all when i get legend rep status, everything i earn is from crafting and FP/OPS dailys/weeklys.

Most people dont understand why you would want that much, but if you see some nice items in CM that cost a lot, then this is how you spend it. I'm not buying CM packs myself as it is horrible rng and i'm really unlucky with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.