Why are purple color crystal so rare Or impossible to find?

Redlotusx

I see some boss use them, Revan in the Shadow Of Revan image clearly has a purple Lightsaber. SO WHAT THE BIG DEAL!!? Why the purple color so taboo? Its just kinda stupid, people should use the color they want instead of being blocked for no apparent reason. Edited by Redlotusx

tbh, if the OP means the regular purple then it's likely out of reach still, it being a level 50 crafted version. All other purples are level 10 color combo's from CM. Except black-purple which is also a crafted level 50 .

FYI, the one in the SoR image (e.g. http://www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/ss/gu_3-0/SWTOR_SoR_SS1_1600x900.jpg ) is a tri-color white-purple-blue, although the one in-game has a much paler blue

Edited by LeJarC

I ain't talking about the one in the Cartel Market ,i am talking about the normal purple crystal color

Yes, I know. The regular purples can be crafted. I've had one on my jugg since before the first preseason ranked started. They're on the gtn all the time. I'm staring at them right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.