Graphic's and gameplay issues. Help needed please

Aggrippah

I recently downloaded Star Wars The Old Republic. I'm having issues as to the qualify of the graphics. Whenever I move the screen seems to stick or has horizontal lines if i pan the camera view around or move quickly. It doesn't pixel or but it's like a little horizontal flash. I noticed it during the cinematic and during gameplay. Are there optimal settings? How do I fix this? I have an i7 4790K, MSI NVIDIA 780ti GC and MSI Z97-G45 motherboard. Is my rig not able to handle the graphic's load? Is there anything I can add to my computer to make it run smoother?

I recently downloaded Star Wars The Old Republic. I'm having issues as to the qualify of the graphics. Whenever I move the screen seems to stick or has horizontal lines if i pan the camera view around or move quickly. It doesn't pixel or but it's like a little horizontal flash. I noticed it during the cinematic and during gameplay. Are there optimal settings? How do I fix this? I have an i7 4790K, MSI NVIDIA 780ti GC and MSI Z97-G45 motherboard. Is my rig not able to handle the graphic's load? Is there anything I can add to my computer to make it run smoother?

well you said the magic words... "lines"

This is either a buffer{clear} issue (driver related) .. or it is heat related.

#1 question : Laptop ? if so get something on the 4 corners of the laptop to elevate it at least a inch from the ground.

If not a laptop, well I would make sure that you have cleaned the dust out if its thick.

Edited by captpickles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.