Seriously, why all the slot machine threads?!

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

As of late, all I am seeing on the forums are people droning on and on about how the slot machines are going to ruin the econmy or how they are not. Whenever one of those threads dies down in just the smallest sense, three more take its place. What is being discussed on those threads is basically the same as what is being discussed on all the others.

People, can you just chill out and stop whining about the slot machine and just go buy some chips and max out your Rep? Better yet, go out and get some fresh air instead of patrolling the forums posting more slot machine threads.

You don't have to reply to this thread though I have a feeling I'm about to get flamed for it:rolleyes:.

what makes me laugh is that this "intended" slot machine has tanked the economy far worse than the ravagers exploit did.

have to think this was bw's intention, otherwise its readily apparent that they dont even play the game.

i dont think its anything to get upset over, prices have been pretty high and wild since 3.0 most people made A LOT of money. this is why i think this was intended.

sure, you can't make as much money as fast. but items that are readily purchased are far cheaper now too. look at the price of augments they are less than half what they were last week.

sure income is lower but so are expenses.

I just hope the slot machine rage dies down by the end of the month.

By creating more threads on the issue, it is unlikely.

If you want a subject to drop dead, you allow it to drop dead.

You don't resurrect it to know more about it. That would be counterproductive in regards to your initial goal.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.