The journey west in search of a guild and a fresh start

MTDragon

Hm, not really sure how to start this....but I'll do my best.

Hello there Harbinger Server, I'm an east coast player heading towards a west coast server in search of well a fresh start I guess.

After hearing some good things about it, I decided to transfer to this server to see if the grass was truly greener on the other side. What I brought with me was my lv.60 Powertech Tank/DPS Maxxi and a desire to not only grow but learn and experience new things.

Currently I'm achievement hunting from planet to planet but I still want to do more. By that I mean this game has a lot more to offer players and I just wanna experience it all.

I've done several operations and wish to learn and do more.

So my question to you if you have the time is if you have any suggestions towards what guild would be a good one to join that regularly does operations and other end game stuff.

I'll be honest. I'm not sure how my lag will do in an operation since I'm on the east coast but so far it seems to be doing just fine and manageable. I take pride in my tanking, I may not be the best and there is always more to learn. I just want to be the best I can be and have fun while doing it ^^.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and have a nice day. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.