Maintenance

ljepsen

Monday was a US holiday and they probably weren't at work.

There's no way they're going to push out a patch when they aren't there the day before.

Probably won't see another patch before next week at the earliest, if not the week after that.

Edited by Rankyn

There's no way they're going to push out a patch when they aren't there the day before.

Probably won't see another patch before next week at the earliest, if not the week after that.

Oh by all means BioWare, take some more vacation and don't worry about fixing what you sold me almost 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

Oh by all means BioWare, take some more vacation and don't worry about fixing what you sold me almost 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

Martin Luther King Day is a federal holiday held on the third Monday of January. It celebrates the life and achievements of Martin Luther King Jr., an influential American civil rights leader. He is most well-known for his campaigns to end racial segregation on public transport and for racial equality in the United States.

Martin Luther King Day is a federal holiday held on the third Monday of January. It celebrates the life and achievements of Martin Luther King Jr., an influential American civil rights leader. He is most well-known for his campaigns to end racial segregation on public transport and for racial equality in the United States.

And Maintenance is on Tuesday, not a holiday :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that the probability of a given employee getting the day off for a given 'minor' holiday is directly proportional to the size of the organization that said employee is employed by. EA is pretty big. I'm guessing they had the day off. If EA were to not give their employees this day off...it would be very not PC.

But don't you understand that his game is more important than anyones holiday?

He needs that patch.

The game is very important to him.

He.

HIM.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!

HE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYEONE!

:p

the game really isnt that important to them...obviously

the game really isnt that important to them...obviously
Is your job more important to you than a day off?

These people aren't automatons who sit at their keyboards all day churning out code for your benefit.

They are living, breathing human beings just like (many of) you, and as such, have lives outside the 8-5 world of their place of employment.

So this is a genuine question lol

I am a returned player and cant remember how it goes, if it doesn't say in the system alerts there isn't one?

Do they not put a note up saying restarts only or no maintenance anywhere?

Ta

Is your job more important to you than a day off?

These people aren't automatons who sit at their keyboards all day churning out code for your benefit.

They are living, breathing human beings just like (many of) you, and as such, have lives outside the 8-5 world of their place of employment.

today was a holiday for me too..but I went in to work because of broken equipment that had to be working for the first day of the semester tomorrow morning. its called responsibility. I really doubt these are hourly nonprofessional workers. you have a massively bugged software release..time to put on your big boy pants and do what it takes to fix it.

today was a holiday for me too..but I went in to work because of broken equipment that had to be working for the first day of the semester tomorrow morning. its called responsibility. I really doubt these are hourly nonprofessional workers. you have a massively bugged software release..time to put on your big boy pants and do what it takes to fix it.

Disagree.

Your job "responsibilities" are not the same as theirs. Your semester starts tomorrow, so if you didn't get it done Friday you have to do it Monday.

The game works, people play it, only the whiniest complain here on the forums the whole weekend. They can enjoy their holiday. I know I did and my semester starts tomorrow :)

Disagree.

Your job "responsibilities" are not the same as theirs. Your semester starts tomorrow, so if you didn't get it done Friday you have to do it Monday.

The game works, people play it, only the whiniest complain here on the forums the whole weekend. They can enjoy their holiday. I know I did and my semester starts tomorrow :)

you are living in never never land of studentville. the real world doesnt work that way. if it doesnt get fixed friday, you come in saturday, sunday, pull an all nighter till it gets fixed. that is what being on salary is all about thats the difference of being a fry clerk part time and being a professional. in todays market, you have to take care of business. mmo's may be different, but I doubt it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.