pvp in swtor = team with the most 50+ wins

ousmokeit

every game is the same! what kind of pvp'ers think this is fun or fair or worth paying for?

every day same sad matching. first game of the day we had all 30-40 one 52 other team had all 55+ no way to even get a pylon so why play half the team quit mid game no way to win! this is what ea/bio call pvp? most games are all the same way!

Edited by ousmokeit

In 10-29 bracket those with most 27-29 levels win easily

In 30-59 bracket those with the most 56-59's win easily

In 60 bracket empire beats republic (except Harbinger) say around 2 out 3 times. Bad pvp classes Marauder/Sniper, loose to op-classes such as sorcs and sins.

A team of friends all with microphone/headset should win a random pug.

Lots of PVP armor also make wins easier, especially if its ranked

Experience helps as well.

So whether you are good makes only a tiny difference

In 60 bracket empire beats republic (except Harbinger) say around 2 out 3 times. Bad pvp classes Marauder/Sniper, loose to op-classes such as sorcs and sins.

Not on my server, rep and imps are about even. Even the warzones with 6 sorcs in it, we still win half the time.

You are right about the mara/sniper against sorcs and sins. It is laughable how much difference there is.

The only thing that needs to be fixed are the 55's in full brutalizer 2.X ranked gear who haven't bought the expansion.

When i finish expansion i am at early 59, i tend to do pvp accross all my character so i will probably do the last lvl in pvp, it isn't even funny how a full brutal lvl 59 can just destroy other players.

Leveling pvp is not SWTOR pvp. The point is to get to max level, not to perpetually remain sub 60. I understand how poorly lower leveled characters in the 30-59 bracket are getting bolstered right now, but a more accurate statement would be this: 30-59 bracket = team with the most 50+ wins. The 30-59 bracket does not equal pvp in swtor.

Right now, the best thing to do is to get to level 55 via PVE, do forged alliances and get the 162 gear set, and PVP from ~57 to 60 while saving comms. Leveling via pvp has always been a slow experience. Now it is just a slow and frustrating experience.

Leveling pvp is not SWTOR pvp. The point is to get to max level, not to perpetually remain sub 60. I understand how poorly lower leveled characters in the 30-59 bracket are getting bolstered right now, but a more accurate statement would be this: 30-59 bracket = team with the most 50+ wins. The 30-59 bracket does not equal pvp in swtor.

Right now, the best thing to do is to get to level 55 via PVE, do forged alliances and get the 162 gear set, and PVP from ~57 to 60 while saving comms. Leveling via pvp has always been a slow experience. Now it is just a slow and frustrating experience.

wait till end game to pvp you are as lost as the devs!! i dont pay to do pve i pay to pvp! if i want to pve it would not be in swtor! i would play the secret world great story and star was galaxy was a blast and better pvp!

Edited by ousmokeit

wait till end game to pvp you are as lost as the devs!! i dont pay to do pve i pay to pvp! if i want to pve it would not be in swtor!

This.

If I wanted to do PVE I'd play Hello Kitty or Sims Online.

But sadly, once you reach mid level, it turns into a feeding frenzy for the 55+ in PVP gear regardless of how well you play. You simply don't have the gear to compete and you don't have access to all of your skills yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.