So juggs and protection are fine, huh?

Cretinus

Of the whole teams ? (Note the plural form I used.)

Of the whole teams.... Jugg DPS isn't that high... They just have enough survivability to get high uptime easily. Even Rage burst isn't that high. It's far from AP, Deception, Lightning burst. Rage burst needs way more preparation than those.

Of the whole teams.... Jugg DPS isn't that high... They just have enough survivability to get high uptime easily. Even Rage burst isn't that high. It's far from AP, Deception, Lightning burst. Rage burst needs way more preparation than those.

Rage is dead for Juggs

True dot spread can top the dps, but the objective points is probably the one should be looking at.

Also using taunts and friendly leaps for protection is the bonus of using classes with taunts.

The OP horn is going to be called sins, sorcs & PT.

True dot spread can top the dps, but the objective points is probably the one should be looking at.

Also using taunts and friendly leaps for protection is the bonus of using classes with taunts.

The OP horn is going to be called sins, sorcs & PT.

They aren't that OP compared to everything else..but everybody has jumped on the madness/balance wagon and it is out of control. Play a PT in solo ranked with no heals etc and see how overpowered it is. It's great in team ranked and regs though I guess..But 8v8 is for bads so that doesn't matter =P

As a Veng Jugg (respeced from Rage haha) I never top damage, but get close when I can spread my DoTs. Juggs are not overpowered and there's usually not too many of them on my team, maybe 1 or 2 besides me.

Lots of vengeful slam with DoT spread= not bad damage tho

http://i.imgur.com/erupr8m.jpg

Btw earlier I respeced Immortal for fun in DPS gear and my biggest hit (Crushing Blow)would be 10-11 K haha

Edited by Romeugues

The more people gear up the more you see the War of the Juggernauts. Every 2nd WZ it's a juggernaut who tops dmg, kills and protection, all at the same time. Great balance.

Like others said, if Juggs are topping DPS, there's something wrong with your Sins, Sorcs and PTs. If they're topping Protection at the same time, you've got no dedicated tanks on the team, plus see above, sans sorcs.

Juggs are in a pretty good place right now. Strong, but I wouldn't call them OP.

Like others said, if Juggs are topping DPS, there's something wrong with your Sins, Sorcs and PTs. If they're topping Protection at the same time, you've got no dedicated tanks on the team, plus see above, sans sorcs.

Juggs are in a pretty good place right now. Strong, but I wouldn't call them OP.

Should perhaps stop to say anything and know what we are talking about.

In soloQ juggs are clearly OP.

In ranked team certainly less but we must see what we compare this, two spec completely senseless actually.

But that aside, with all its controls, its survival, its immunities and his dps, if it is not currently OP I not see clearly when it will be ...

In ranked team certainly less but we must see what we compare this, two spec completely senseless actually.

But that aside, with all its controls, its survival, its immunities and his dps, if it is not currently OP I not see clearly when it will be ...

Bolded for emphasis. #yoloqueue

Also, we may have different definitions of what is "OP". I believe that "OP" is something that has mechanics that are fundamentally broken and need to be fixed, or reworked. Juggs may be subject to toning down here and there, but I don't believe that they're grossly out of place. Jugg DPS is nothing amazing for a melee class, competition considered. Survivability - yes, but that's what comes (or should come, by all means) with the ground of a classic "warrior" nonstealth melee class. Jugg control is nothing new, aside the improved choke, but it hardly makes a lot of difference in the greater picture. The bulk of Immunities, once again, is nothing new (I assume you mean Unstoppable). And his shiny new movement-impairing immunity Utility is still inferiour to that of the competition.

I'll also repeat the point that I'm trying to get across in most "nerf this enrf that" threads that I contribute to: Don't ask for nerfs - ask for buffs.

If your team has a healer and a tank and good dps then veng juggs are a liability - they don't have the same control that other classes do, they don't have the dps that most dps classes do and their burst is not bursty. If it's a 4 dps vs 4 dps and players have average skill or less then veng juggs can shine more than some other classes can. In games with or against high ranked players veng juggs don't do relatively well at all. At no point are they the worst possible class to have but that's hardly an argument for nerfs. If you want to say "OP" you need to back that up with more than flaming newb bs like the original poster is here.

They aren't that OP compared to everything else..but everybody has jumped on the madness/balance wagon and it is out of control. Play a PT in solo ranked with no heals etc and see how overpowered it is. It's great in team ranked and regs though I guess..But 8v8 is for bads so that doesn't matter =P

I never thought guardians/juggs are OP. I think they are fine at the moment =]

PTs are only overpowered because of the burst, try being in any situation against 2 PTs and it is just death :p

Juggs are being at top is not because they are OP since most of juggs are playing this class for a long time do they know their classes and their counters to other classes. If a pt or sin is doing less dps than jugg either they are good but guarding a node or just another FOTM roller. If a sorc does less dps he has no excuse incredible burst and sustain dps godlike aoe good defence and self heal good escape and speedboost (stand and cast cast cast zzzzzz )

Been a guardian for a couple of years so i know the class very well, i out dps most depending on what i am doing. I have met sins who can destroy me, immune deflection is just freedom for the class so there is nothing you can do. You can try to hit them harder but that isn't very easy when they have deflection up and immunity to force.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.