Shae Vizla set - no use for jetpack?!

Nortumberland

The set is pretty awesome and all (though no wrists is kinda strange...:(), but why the hell Recharge and Reload/ Jet charge/ Rocket Boost doesn't use the jetpack? It is weird having it and still have flames of love from the sole of the shoe... :mad: Even first green armor you get on Hutta has it...

Hmm, very odd.

I know there's been several threads on this, but the search isn't giving any results.

Could it be that people just named their threads something moronic?

Anyway, here's the response from BW:

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

Hmm, very odd.

I know there's been several threads on this, but the search isn't giving any results.

Anyway, here's the response from BW:

It's because the response came from my Rishi Headhunter's chest bug.

It's because the response came from my Rishi Headhunter's chest bug.

No, that's not what I meant. I searched for "shae vizla" and those three threads I linked didn't show up.

Well, dunno... did the same search... doesn't look like moronic thread naming to me...

@Tait Headhunter's Body Armor jetpack bug

New Jetpack Armors need better QA.

Chest pieces with jet packs that work, and those that don't.

Tait's post is part of the first one,

*sigh* Did you miss the part about me searching for "shae vizla"?

You searched for "jetpack".

Huge difference.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Could it just be that you naturally come into threads looking to blame people?

Or did it ever occur to you that the search function may be broken or not working for some people?

Protip: Think before you type next time.

No, that's not what I meant. I searched for "shae vizla" and those three threads I linked didn't show up.

*sigh* Did you miss the part about me searching for "shae vizla"?

You searched for "jetpack".

Huge difference.

Did you miss the part where the OP stated searching for "jet" and then you commenting it might have to do with how folks titled their threads? Did you mention anything about what you searched on in that same post?

Commenting about something that isn't posted together with the comment is supposed to make that clear?

Did you miss the part where the OP stated searching for "jet" and then you commenting it might have to do with how folks titled their threads? Did you mention anything about what you searched on in that same post?

Commenting about something that isn't posted together with the comment is supposed to make that clear?

But if he searched for jet, shouldn't those threads have come up then?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.