Legacy Class Mish XP boost Info

foxxecho

Hi! I tried a search but didn't find much.

I was wondering if anyone who has maxed out the legacy class mission xp boost could tell me how it is/ if they feel it is worth it (with or without CM boosts).

ATM I work a crazy mixed schedule, mostly off hours, so with the way populations are it's near impossible for me to find a guild with at least a few people on when I am. The group finder/pvp ques are abysmal most of the time I try so basically now I am a soloist until my schedule normalizes, and the ghost town vibe I get from the planets while running the side missions again make me want to log off and play something else kinda.

I'm hoping I could max out the Legacy Class Mish XP boost and then use CM boosts and at least get the single player game feeling going. Most few hour play sessions don't permit me to make much progress so I'm hoping I could boost my face off with the legacy boost and make the playtime invested more engaging or meaningful in general by at least moving the class story along on some characters not at cap.

I'm def Looking forward to being able to be online when the rest of NA server pops are, but in the interim I'm kind of having a hard time trying to justify my sub or the install. I started some characters on EU servers and I'm contemplating at least 1 transfer with some cash and stuff but I dunno, -I'm not sure I can even do that. Truthfully I would prefer to stay with my main legacy too.

Anyway. Just trying to gather some info.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by foxxecho

Hi! I tried a search but didn't find much.

I was wondering if anyone who has maxed out the legacy class mission xp boost could tell me how it is/ if they feel it is worth it (with or without CM boosts)!

For normal leveling, it helps some. But for 55 -> 60 leveling it is pretty substantial, and will make a noticeable difference. With max Guild bonus, 25% XP boost, max Legacy Class Mission XP boost, max Legacy FP XP boost, and max Legacy Exploration XP boost, if you do all the bonus missions and dailies you will be 60 or an Oricon mission or two short of 60 at the end of the storyline, in my experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.