• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

BTW Sel, if you use that quote, I can this and you have nothing to say about it:

"The Star Wars universe has created some truly vile dark side villains. Have you ever wondered what would happen if the most powerful Sith Lords [Darth Sidious, Darth Caedus, and Darth Revan] duked it out for supremacy of the galaxy?"

BTW Sel, if you use that quote, I can this and you have nothing to say about it:

"The Star Wars universe has created some truly vile dark side villains. Have you ever wondered what would happen if the most powerful Sith Lords [Darth Sidious, Darth Caedus, and Darth Revan] duked it out for supremacy of the galaxy?"

#WorthIt

Behold, my enemies, the quote of your salvation:

"The Star Wars universe has created some truly vile dark side villains. Have you ever wondered what would happen if the most powerful Sith Lords [Darth Sidious, Darth Caedus, and Darth Revan] duked it out for supremacy of the galaxy?" ―Wizards of the Coast: Sith Showdown

apparently.

Truthfully we can probably through out ALL of those feats as non-cannon.

*Shrug*

I think the feats are... Ok, if they match to the power levels of combatants. I don't know how the other fights go down, but I could honestly see Koon winning against Talzin once out of maybe 10 times the way they described, she likes to watch her enemies squirm...

*Shrug*

I think the feats are... Ok, if they match to the power levels of combatants. I don't know how the other fights go down, but I could honestly see Koon winning against Talzin once out of maybe 10 times the way they described, she likes to watch her enemies squirm...

They say Fisto beats Maul because he has better endurance. Then they said Maul is a better combatant then Yoda.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

*Shrug*

I honestly see Vader winning his fight against Yoda as well, but that doesnt mean I think he is more powerful. That is a different distinction, and one I hope people remember later. We can not forgo fighting styles and mentality in a fight just because we have this list.

I dont thik Aura sing is more powerful, but she definately has the skill set to defeat Leia.