The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Am confused what were you trying to say?

This:

"The Togruta suffered emotional breakdowns for many years of her life, however Master Yoda taught her in the ways of deep meditation, this allowed her to maintain a strong control over her emotions, allowing her to easily bottle up and then vent her Togruta urges with a physical partner." - The Clone Wars Campaign Guide.

Clearly she uses sexual engagements every year or so to remove any lingering emotions, hell this is even hinted at in the TFU CG as something she was forced to do with Maris Brood, though:

"Her years of isolation after Order 66, broke her mental control over her emotions and the Jedi almost brokedown completely, if not for the intervention of her new charge."

I am not entirely sure that means what has been suggested in previous CGs, but I guess it makes sense.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

This:

Shaak Ti doesn't even feature (but K'kruhk does, god knows why) in the Clone Wars Campaign Guide.

I'd question if anyone's actually surprised at this point, but whatever.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Profanity removed

I did not know about that well Pad you have a lot of explaining to do.Is this the real reason you wanted Shaak TI as your master instead of Fisto.Wow man just wow.

I had no idea about that, I legit just laughed for about a straight minute! :D

I chose Ti because of my characters style, Fisto teaching his padawan Makashi didn't really blend well tbh.

Shaak Ti doesn't even feature (but K'kruhk does, god knows why) in the Clone Wars Campaign Guide.

Hmmm, hmm. Yeah. Wow.

I just checked both CG. That's a, well, interesting quote to fabricate, to say the least.

Still gona pretend that's why Pad chose Ti though.

Profanity removed

To be fair K'kruhk is a bad***.

Profanity removed

I had no idea about that, I legit just laughed for about a straight minute! :D

I chose Ti because of my characters style, Fisto teaching his padawan Makashi didn't really blend well tbh.

Righhhhhtttttt that's the reason.Am with Zoltan that's pretty funny and that will be the reason why TI is your master.

Hey Sel, have you thought about doing conquest? Everyone is still prepping and there are some really cool factions. :)

Profanity removed

I was refering to Krayt's alter foremost. Where Starkiller was deemed equal to pre-reborn Krayt, and put below Reborn Krayt.
Well as I said, if pre-Reborn Krayt = Starkiller, Reborn Krayt, who we know is stronger, is going to surpass him, there is little speculation there.
Also Prime Yoda has the feat of being better at Alter than RotS Yoda, looking at your comparison of RotS Yoda and Valky the difference seems marginal at best, which should tip the scale in Yoda's favour.
My point is that I don't think it's viable to consider Prime Yoda at all, we have to consider the bigger picture here. Aside from the fact that TK and Force Drain are not really comparable, TK is one aspect of one category, it doesn't give us a full picture of Yoda's capabilities.
No I don't see it. Being better doesn't mean it has no limits. DE Sidious and GM Luke are not marginally better than Yoda, Valky in your comparison is.
By you're own omission the disparity between ROTS Yoda and Prime Yoda is the same as that between Vader and Sheev, that is not marginal, that is vast, so anyone who is not vastly superior to ROTS Yoda is inferior to Prime Yoda by your logic.

Again we need to look at the bigger picture, if we play the Prime Yoda card in this instance, we have to reassess all his abilities, and reassess his ability in comparison to Luke and Sidious, and we don't have the information to do that.

I've only done Ziost once, but didn't he needed some kind of ritual/sacrifice/assistance? Since he like started possessing people instead of, you know, just nom noming it.
No ritual or assistance is implied. Only that Vitiate is weakened and is therefore siphoning the power of those on the planet to regain his strength.

Point is though that he doesn't lose any of that strength between Ziost and KotFE, in fact he gains power by consuming Ziost, so he possesses the strength to consume a world and then some at his fingertips. The only question that remains is how easily he can use that power, but it's a moot point if we can't prove Yoda even has such power.

What does this suppose to mean? I'm confused as ****.
Wasn't the most well written sentence my bad. So to be clear:

DE Palpatine has shown he not only possesses but can channel planet busting power by generating Force storms that can kill worlds. A few years after ROTS, Palpatine learnt how to generate such storms, however he could not control them and he was not as masterful, so it stands to reason that whatever he could generate was not as powerful.

Still planet busting? Maybe. But it's even more of a stretch to claim Yoda possessed such power, when he may not even be as strong as Palpatine was upon first learning this ability.

What is comes down to is whether Yoda could generate enough power to kill a world, evidence suggests no.

Again we need to look at the bigger picture, if we play the Prime Yoda card in this instance, we have to reassess all his abilities, and reassess his ability in comparison to Luke and Sidious, and we don't have the information to do that.

And if you ignore it then we sell Yoda short, since we do KNOW he was post prime in RotS. Anyhow, since Yoda takes Control and Sense he wins :p

Edited by cs_zoltan

Elaborate plox? :)

We know his telekinesis was hindered slightly as he got older, and his connection to the force potentially withered. However Yoda's strength in the Force comes from his purity of soul, so to speak. Any inner Darkness would have faltered his strength.

200 years just happens to perfectly coincide with the Rise of the Banite Sith, war and corruption in the Republic. It stands to reason that Yoda's inner darkness grew, and his proficiency in the force fell.

Sidious notes as much, and thinks that alone would allow him to take Yoda on as of The Clone Wars. His ordeal on Tython however rid him of said darkness, and according to Palpatine made him much stronger than expected.

Ergo no inhibition in ROTS :jawa_redface: