Basic Gear Vendor at Fleet

Rschwartz

I just got one of my toons to level 50 and thought to take advantage of the level 50 basic gear vendors on the fleet supply floor. I had over 20+ basic commendations in hand to spend. Interestingly when I when to make a purchase on gear, I got an "you don't have enough funds" or some such flashing message.

Question is - what sort of commendations are required to purchase there and where do I get them. Just to make things clear, this vendor was in the next room to the Corellia planetary vendor

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Edited by Rschwartz

Look at the items again. Note that the symbol next to the 1 is not a basic commendation. Hover your cursor over that symbol, and you'll see that the items you're looking at require a specific item for purchase, an "Unassembled Dread Guard" whatever. The gear you can buy with commendations is all the stuff you scrolled past to get to the Dread Guard gear, and will cost you from 30 to 75 comms.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.