Korriban Incursion FP HM Bug on first boss?

Seems randomly anyone of us will take a knockback from either boss or adds and suddenly instant death. Log shows it like fall damage only with electricity.. "Defeated by (player) with 0 damage electricity" . This is completely random but happens to one of us every time we try to take him. Is this a bug? It makes no sense. Edited by ZRated
update

Ok that's what I was thinking but do adds have to be out? Reason I ask is sometimes the first KB from boss kills someone... Long before adds come out.

If you look at the cages, they have an electricity animation across their fronts. That is what is killing tanks, whether the adds have been released from a cage or not. It's the electricity.

How do people not know this? The cages could electrocute you in story mode if you were pushed into them and we all played story mode for months yet this week I've already seen one tank electrocuted twice and another three times! Both with no clue what happened to them. :rolleyes:

People don't get knock back in SM because the Droid held agro. Even as a tank the droid will out agro you. The fights don't last long enough for anyone to notice anything.

The boss is easy once you position yourself properly. Takes a little time to kill because it's up to the tank to bring down most of the boss's HP.

A wipe doesn't mean you suck. That's the whole point of a hard mode. It should be more difficult for you to finish.

I will speculate however, that something is wrong with Republic side. I don't know if it's the skill level of players or the FPs are just harder but so far I have face-rolled through the HM FPs on Imp while suffering at least one wipe per run on Pub. Something just seems off (could be my imagination).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.