Not enough level 60 content

Toecuttr

Is anyone else unsatisfied with the amount of new content available SoR?

It seems we all paid top dollar for less playable operations and flashpoints than we had at lvl 55. Two new OP's which have been bugged from the start and the SAME 2 FP's that we get to play over and over and over again. Even just doing the Tactical weekly means at least repeating 1 twice. Add to that the rehash of the previous Tactical flashpoints as lvl 60 HM FP's and a pattern begins to emerge of an expansion pack that was poorly designed and executed and now seems a rip off.

I haven't even touched on the fact that BIOWARE let a KNOWN EXPLOIT go live in the hope that no-one would discover it or use it.......Now, useing the exploit may have been a breach of the terms of service but I contend that if the developers had done the job they were supposed to do, the job that subscribers pay them to do, it would never have happened.

So to recap, RUBBISH new content and poor performance by the DEV TEAM.

gg bioware, gg

Posted by a soon to be ex-subscriber

I kind of feel like the SoR release was a tip of the hat to the original KotOR fans, that clamored for KotOR III but got TOR instead. I, for one, absolutely loved the SoR release - it's my favorite content to date - but that's coming from someone who only played this game because it's an extension of the KotOR series (I might also add I don't particularly care for MMOs in general).

Anyway - I feel this way because the entire expansion was soloable, which was awesome for me, and because there was a lot of character and story content, as opposed to some of the more MMO-style flashpoints and operations in the past.

In a sense, yes. However, since I haven't completed both ops on HM or gotten all of my alts to 60 yet, it's kind of pointless for me to start caring about it yet. I'm sure by the time I make that happen, I'll have plenty of stuff to do - and hopefully a new alt to roll when they finally announce Togruta.

Since when was twenty bucks "top dollar?"

For the amount paid, the content provided was an adequate return..

Well, $20 IS top dollar if you're talking about, say, a milkshake. That had better be an awesome milkshake.

On the other hand, if you're paying $20 for, say, a colonoscopy (assuming that's not your copay,) well, you're gonna have a bad time. Price is relative. For what we got, I'd say $20 is about averagedollar. I'm copyrighting and trademarking that.

Well, $20 IS top dollar if you're talking about, say, a milkshake. That had better be an awesome milkshake.

On the other hand, if you're paying $20 for, say, a colonoscopy (assuming that's not your copay,) well, you're gonna have a bad time. Price is relative. For what we got, I'd say $20 is about averagedollar. I'm copyrighting and trademarking that.

So averagedollar is the monetary equivalent of being whelmed? Not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed, just plain whelmed?

It was well worth it to me. Makeb was wasted money. People have different tastes. Makeb I completed once. I tried several times but just got bored. I have done all classes on SOR and a few advance. Also the IA Op twice. I really did like their story. Is it worth the money to me.

To be fair...there was very little 55 content when RotHC launched as well. It's coming, give it time.
agreed...Have more level cap content now than when did after launch when we hit 50. Well there were more HM FPs then, but 2 operations and 2 daily areas.

Absolutely I feel that way. We had more rewards for doing content prior to SoR/3.0 than we do now. Their decision to reduce coms from old Ops was extremely shortsighted imo...
So you think we should be rewarded ultimate comms for doing 50 and 55 level operations? I just don't see the need. I actually like getting basic comms and the fact that with basic coms cap is 1000 and I can now gear lower level alts with coms I can get from 60 level content. Who really needs ultimate comms anyway, NiM Ravagers or ToS isn't out yet.

So you think we should be rewarded ultimate comms for doing 50 and 55 level operations? I just don't see the need. I actually like getting basic comms and the fact that with basic coms cap is 1000 and I can now gear lower level alts with coms I can get from 60 level content. Who really needs ultimate comms anyway, NiM Ravagers or ToS isn't out yet.

Yes I do. Incentive drives players in MMOs...remove the incentive and players ignore the content (see 12xXP and space PvE as prime examples). Reduce it of course, but keep it there...players are already restricted by lockouts...just don't make the old content irrelevant.

Yes I do. Incentive drives players in MMOs...remove the incentive and players ignore the content (see 12xXP and space PvE as prime examples). Reduce it of course, but keep it there...players are already restricted by lockouts...just don't make the old content irrelevant.

The increase in level cap make the content irreverent. When it can be facerolled I believe it should not give out the highest rated gear. Elite commendations sure, but not Ultimate.

Edited by mikebevo

It was well worth it to me. Makeb was wasted money. People have different tastes. Makeb I completed once. I tried several times but just got bored. I have done all classes on SOR and a few advance. Also the IA Op twice. I really did like their story. Is it worth the money to me.

Putting it that way the story line was definitely better than hutt cartel. It was short, but sweet. There could have been more content especially for those that likes to solo, but for raiders we know that this is only the beginning there will be more raid content.

If the old content was scaled up it wouldn't be irrelevent and I miss the old stuff. Cant tell me the Soa fight wasn't fun back in the day

Personally I have ran EV, KP, EC, TfB, S&V, DF and DP all so many times I would just as soon never see any of them ever again. However, scaling up all but EV and KP would work. KP and EV would also require more than just scaling, they would have to make mechanical changes as all the bosses were mainly tank and spank fights. I remember more deaths from people running into the next room than I ever remember seeing from actual boss fights.

One of the last times I did KP because someone in my guild needed an achievement, we did it with4 people drunk, no tanks and 1 healer and facerolled NiM at level 55. We tried to die pulling everything and standing in lava and fire, but couldn't die.

If the old content was scaled up it wouldn't be irrelevent and I miss the old stuff. Cant tell me the Soa fight wasn't fun back in the day

The old content needs to not be scaled up. Level 50 needs content, too. There is absolutely no reason to take the 50 and 55 content away from players at those levels just to give us a levelled version of the same content that most of us have run hundreds of times. There are still players out there without access to either expansion, and they deserve content, too.

The old content needs to not be scaled up. Level 50 needs content, too. There is absolutely no reason to take the 50 and 55 content away from players at those levels just to give us a levelled version of the same content that most of us have run hundreds of times. There are still players out there without access to either expansion, and they deserve content, too.

Sure it does. You're passing through 50-55 on your way to 60. Old content need to remain relevant at end game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.