Here's What 100k Credits Got Me.

howieloader

People are amazing. 3.0 comes out and people complain that the drop rate for purple mats in crew missions is terrible. BioWare fixes it by making it easier to get purple mats with purple Jawa Junk and the slot machine....and people complain about that?

Guys, until BioWare says the slot machine isn't working as intended....enjoy it. I for one think this was a great idea, and I don't even have a slot machine yet.

People are amazing. 3.0 comes out and people complain that the drop rate for purple mats in crew missions is terrible. BioWare fixes it by making it easier to get purple mats with purple Jawa Junk and the slot machine....and people complain about that?

Guys, until BioWare says the slot machine isn't working as intended....enjoy it. I for one think this was a great idea, and I don't even have a slot machine yet.

Every time one of these posts come up I facepalm. Has it ever occured to you that the tens of thousands of players can have... gasp... different opinions? That the people complaining about drop rate of purples are actually different people from the ones complaining about the slot machine? What a thought!

The people complaining about slot machines are those who have lots of characters with the mission skills, as well as those people who had lots of jawa junk saved up. I wonder why!

The people complaining about purple drop rates are the casual players who didn't want to spend 60k on an adaptive circuitry. I wonder why!

That's like saying there was a drought and people were complaining about how it hadn't rained lately, and then a giant flood comes and someone states "Well weren't you just complaining about how there wasn't enough water?"... I mean, hopefully you get how either extreme is bad...

There's no point in doing crew missions anymore since I can just pay the fee up front, spend a fraction of the time, and get everything I need

Also, the Contraband Resale rep items that were rare, the 2 hoverchairs, the Mask of Revan, and Mask of Nihilus... everyone should have those by next Tuesday...

I just bought these 2 machines off the GTN and spent just 100k and this happened:

http://imgur.com/VIj0WIB

Glad that Contraband Resale rep I worked for is being given out like candy now...

Wait wait wait...

what do you mean you worked for your contraband resale rep?

Don't you mean the contraband resale rep you bought?

Because that's all you did... you bought a bunch of cartel packs, just like everyone else who got that rep (I was 300 or so points away from legend personally when the slot machine was released).

I just bought these 2 machines off the GTN and spent just 100k and this happened:

http://imgur.com/VIj0WIB

Glad that Contraband Resale rep I worked for is being given out like candy now...

Holy ****, that's huge profit. Some of the purps still go for 30-50K, and you got 32 of the currency for them?!? Blue is vendor trash, but green is still worth a bit. And the Certs can still pull in 50-100K per. Nice haul IMO

Wait wait wait...

Because that's all you did... you bought a bunch of cartel packs, just like everyone else who got that rep (I was 300 or so points away from legend personally when the slot machine was released).

You don't understand! Ppl haz hiz shiniez! :(

Wait wait wait...

And that money came from... a job??? Where I performed work??? Looks, like the logic checks out... This is like 2 days in a row you've really struggled to pull together your thoughts before posting... Maybe think just a fraction of a second longer next time...

Hey at the least it is giving people incentives to go to other peoples Strongholds,i decorated one of mine spent millions and maybe three people have seen it besides myself,they really do need to somehow get people to look at them. Edited by Sathid

And that money came from... a job??? Where I performed work??? Looks, like the logic checks out... This is like 2 days in a row you've really struggled to pull together your thoughts before posting... Maybe think just a fraction of a second longer next time...

Refer to your signature I guess.

From what I've seen, the purple crafting mats market has crashed. On JC, at least, they're all hovering around 15-20k each, with Adaptive Circuitry pieces going for 35k.

I got a machine this morning(GTN, 3mil) and have gotten enough Certificates to get several sets of Vendor armor(Series 505 is especially nice.)

Most people are using the machines nonstop in anticipation of an imminent nerf to the rewards and stockpiling Jawa Junk.

Most people are using the machines nonstop in anticipation of an imminent nerf to the rewards and stockpiling Jawa Junk.

I got 2 machines from someone who put 2 up at 1.5M/ea... I spent 500k on chips, came away with 140 Jawa Junk... That means I spent 3,571.42 credits per Jawa Junk on average... I converted them all to Midlithe Crystals which I am selling at by far the cheapest on my server at 25k...

140 Jawa Junk @ 3,571.42 = 500,000

140 Midlithe @ 25,000 = 3,500,000

I have no problem with this...

From what I've seen, the purple crafting mats market has crashed. On JC, at least, they're all hovering around 15-20k each, with Adaptive Circuitry pieces going for 35k.

I got a machine this morning(GTN, 3mil) and have gotten enough Certificates to get several sets of Vendor armor(Series 505 is especially nice.)

Confirmed, the Midlithe crystals at least have taken a nose dive. Works out for me, my success rate on the crew missions has been abysmal. Haven't looked to see if what I craft with them goes down in value... I'm sure it has, cost to produce being lower and all

I got 2 machines from someone who put 2 up at 1.5M/ea... I spent 500k on chips, came away with 140 Jawa Junk... That means I spent 3,571.42 credits per Jawa Junk on average... I converted them all to Midlithe Crystals which I am selling at by far the cheapest on my server at 25k...

140 Jawa Junk @ 3,571.42 = 500,000

140 Midlithe @ 25,000 = 3,500,000

I have no problem with this...

Midlithe crystal on my server 8-9k with loads of 99 stacks. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.