Ban artifice exploiters omg!

Pietrastor

They exploited low drop rate of Midlithe Crystals and racked millions on GTN at the expense of everyone else and are now mad people can trade Jawa mats from packs, conquests and slot machine for cheap and they can no longer swim in cash doing nothing! :rak_01: Edited by Pietrastor

I've been making a killing with artifice since vanilla. I've been LAUGHED at over me being an artificer on my main. And now? They see my palace and they're jelly. Total win. 20 million credits+ invested in it (pre slot machine, fyi). Slot machine? Pah. It'll influence the crafting market for sure, and its poor timing with tne new tri-colour crystals, so the market is in real shock right now. Give it time and it'll even out and we all will find a new balance.

I've been making a killing with artifice since vanilla. I've been LAUGHED at over me being an artificer on my main. And now? They see my palace and they're jelly. Total win. 20 million credits+ invested in it (pre slot machine, fyi). Slot machine? Pah. It'll influence the crafting market for sure, and its poor timing with tne new tri-colour crystals, so the market is in real shock right now. Give it time and it'll even out and we all will find a new balance.
Being completly serious, it was nice to see crafting skill other than Biochem finally being "on top". Sure paid off for those who didn't follow the "biochem on every char" crowd and stuck to Artifice. Maybe Armomech's time will come as well one day lol :o Edited by Pietrastor

Armormech, Synthweaving and Armstech suffer from a lack of niche markets right now with the cartel market influences on their crafting. Colour crystals at least are yeah... Dime a dozen with the cartel market, but people PAY for NOT having them. Relics are also NOT available on the CM, so artifice ends up better off. Only tips I can give the others is to do prefabs and augments for cash. They move fairly quick and can make decent money if done right. I focus more away from prefabs on my main because its either one or the other on what I can make. If I do both, I can't maximize what I'm doing very well and its too many markets to watch . So, I leave them for those who wanna compete in a different market than I am. =D

Have you ever heard that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? Your post is why. It isn't clever and it's not even funny. It just makes you seem like a sulking middle schooler.

honestly I wouldnt even dignify that post by OP as sarcasm

more like a huge whine from someone desperate to change the channel on his upcoming attention for breaking TOS.

Amazing how many of these types have come out now EA finally said they will do something about exploiting.

To bad it wasnt done 3 years ago.

Strong opening position against exploiting would have set a tone for all to come.

Instead we get these endless whines from them about how unfair it is to enforce the rules as they written.

Or even worse then the whine, poorly attempted sarcasm as the OP attempted.

The witch-hunt continues! Now the hunters are on the look-out for ANY post that can be attacked.

"Look, he's complaining about something else! He must be trying to distract from his guilt! Burn the witch!"

CLUE for some, free of charge -- they're not hiding, they're making fun of the rabid "ban them all" silliness.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Being completly serious, it was nice to see crafting skill other than Biochem finally being "on top". Sure paid off for those who didn't follow the "biochem on every char" crowd and stuck to Artifice. Maybe Armomech's time will come as well one day lol :o

Artifice has always been a problem compared to some other crafting professions. Apart from RE there isnt much that can sell well over long period. With new game update everyone needed new relics and most people new hilts and enhancements. This was one time opportunity again to make credits and those who were fast to benefit it from it made a lot credits. At least i did more than i ever had by a mile. Armormech and Synthweaving are pretty much useless since adaptive armor. Bioware dont have idea still how to make them better.

Edited by Divona

The witch-hunt continues! Now the hunters are on the look-out for ANY post that can be attacked.

"Look, he's complaining about something else! He must be trying to distract from his guilt! Burn the witch!"

CLUE for some, free of charge -- they're not hiding, they're making fun of the rabid "ban them all" silliness.

Exactly. In every thread there are these people who seem to strictly want to attack others for any given reason. My favorites are the people that attack people who read and write english as a second or third language for their poor writing skills. I imagine these foaming at the mouth lunatics can't read or write or even speak a second language.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.