6 Assassins and 2 Sorcs in reg and 3 assassins 1 sorc in ranked.

arinbatastini

and ? try to imagine 6 operative concealment instead, or 6 marauders, stacking class its a problem, no matter the class

Its only a problem because in most situations where that happens, atleast four of them are coordinating their attacks, either for the luls, or just because it is the only thing that makes sense when you stack all of one class.

4 operatives are not a viable team for ranked. Would be awesome to watch however.

Edited by Haystak

After a night of getting raped repeatedly by assassin's I'm going to roll one for sure. I don't see any point in playing any other class. They are stupidly powerful.

Tanky, stealth, force speed, cc immunity, phase walk, guard, pull, taunt, stun, metz, knock back, amazing damage... Really why play any other class unless you want to heal.

After a night of getting raped repeatedly by assassin's I'm going to roll one for sure. I don't see any point in playing any other class. They are stupidly powerful.

Tanky, stealth, force speed, cc immunity, phase walk, guard, pull, taunt, stun, metz, knock back, amazing damage... Really why play any other class unless you want to heal.

u will change your mind, when i will detroy you with my merc because u have no idea how to play it :D

u will change your mind, when i will detroy you with my merc because u have no idea how to play it :D

"try to imagine 6 operative concealment instead, or 6 marauders, stacking class its a problem, no matter the class".

You dont do ranked, do you? When youre dealing with top players, the matter changes. 2 Sins can coordinate to take all de defensive cool downs of 1 char, in their 1-2 blows. Its even possible to kill or make a irreversible situation with a good surge/crit. rate All in 3 secs. They can do that easily, if the guy is melee DPS.

If that happens, your team is doomed before combat really beggins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.