If only there were some Heroic 2's to go along with my nice new companion gear

FourPawnBenoni

Level 60 Heroic 2's anyone?

Would be fun if they had something like Voss where there was a weekly with 8, heroic 2, missions to complete; four on Rishi and four on Yavin IV that I could group with a friend

As it is now; i was easily doing Yavin daily's with my companion in 168 gear so kind of wishing there was more

Edited by FourPawnBenoni

Level 60 Heroic 2's anyone?

Would be fun if they had something like Voss where there was a weekly with 8, heroic 2, missions to complete; four on Rishi and four on Yavin IV that I could complete with a friend

As it is now; i was easily doing Yavin daily's with my companion in 168 gear so kind of wishing there was more

You could do the new dailies with a naked companion. These new daily areas are so easy it's stupid! At least Oricon had a small challenge when you soloed it.

You could do the new dailies with a naked companion. These new daily areas are so easy it's stupid! At least Oricon had a small challenge when you soloed it.

no because you could farm only half of the mats! but yes..i oneshot almost everything it's not even fun, but well at least they updated the credit rewards..before yesterday i stopped completely doing yavin..

The Heroic 2+ was almost challenging in 162 gear with a comp in 140 gear. But even then, a decent presence bonus made it pretty easy to solo the Heroic.

Oricon was never as hard as people made it out be, there were just some elites that needed to be interrupted (which any player who did Ops or PvP would recognize and counter). Seriously, plenty of PvPers went to Oricon went to Oricon for the legacy sets (on Jung Ma anyway) and they all face rolled the content in PvP gear because none of the npcs had any mechanics that compared to a human player. The missions weren't tough if you interrupted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.