Bring back Ult coms

Ravayn

Yes I'm whining. So what's to be done about all those that now have the 198 gear because of the com drops? Yes I fully admit my jealousy. Sure I suppose I could quit my guild and join a more content aggressive one...but...most of the guild is composed of old friends from WOW. We are all adults with children and as much as we wish we cold knock down the big HM's we wont get to them till they are outdated. Hell we're only on-on Saturdays for raids for a few hours and even then half of us cant show up because of family. Ehh I fully admit that I am a casual gaming noob so please go easy on me and offer suggestions vs insults. Remember we were all noobs once.

Yes I'm whining. So what's to be done about all those that now have the 198 gear because of the com drops? Yes I fully admit my jealousy. Sure I suppose I could quit my guild and join a more content aggressive one...but...most of the guild is composed of old friends from WOW. We are all adults with children and as much as we wish we cold knock down the big HM's we wont get to them till they are outdated. Hell we're only on-on Saturdays for raids for a few hours and even then half of us cant show up because of family. Ehh I fully admit that I am a casual gaming noob so please go easy on me and offer suggestions vs insults. Remember we were all noobs once.

Ok, I'll start - if you play so little and so casually, why do you want them? The gear, not the comms... I know you want the comms for the gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.