Gosh, I love the new hair!

DeLaaNie

The double braids hair makes my female sith pureblood look like a red klingon, which actually fits her personality so i love it! 💖

But my humans i put it on now look like Kaleesi from game of thrones, and im not sure how i feel about it ... 😞

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I bought the green eyes, because they would have looked fantastic on my female trooper. Then I wondered why they don't appear in the appearance editor. Eventually, I realised that she is a cyborg. Well, it's been 3 years that I started that char. I forgot that fact longtime ago. ;)

Question: Why can my human female cyborg with a tiny implant not have these wonderful green eyes?

As for the dreadlocks: I'm gonna make a rasta Jedi and will call him Ras Trent. :D

Thank you for the new green eyes! That goes perfect with my red hair.

Even though they're almost IDENTICAL to color #3 (the light green that we already had). Seriously, I'm standing at the appearance editor switching back and forth and back and forth, and there is hardly any difference, maybe 1 tick on the brightness scale.

I bought the green eyes, because they would have looked fantastic on my female trooper. Then I wondered why they don't appear in the appearance editor. Eventually, I realised that she is a cyborg. Well, it's been 3 years that I started that char. I forgot that fact longtime ago. ;)

Question: Why can my human female cyborg with a tiny implant not have these wonderful green eyes?

As for the dreadlocks: I'm gonna make a rasta Jedi and will call him Ras Trent. :D

I never understood why the Cyborgs never received any of the items the Humans get; it's not as though you can make a Cyborg out of any race! *wink wink nudge nudge Bioware*

Even though they're almost IDENTICAL to color #3 (the light green that we already had). Seriously, I'm standing at the appearance editor switching back and forth and back and forth, and there is hardly any difference, maybe 1 tick on the brightness scale.

^ This... I couldn't really see much difference either... Looks about the same to me... the yellow eyes are nice however...

Not really feeling the new hair, but I'll buy it anyway to support the idea, so that we get more choices. I haven't tried the yellow eyes yet, but I'd like to get those, so that I don't have to be so careful about my choices so that I'm constantly dark side 1, to retain my pretty yellow eyes.

All depictions of Eldon Ax you may come to find are fan-made, NOT official.

Well aware, as nothing is official in legends anymore. All the old republic books are now plastered with it on them.

The book states she has dreadlocks. There's only a handful of implementations as its stated in the books. The game and the art I linked too both are quite plausible.

Well aware, as nothing is official in legends anymore. All the old republic books are now plastered with it on them.

You misunderstand.

What I meant to say is that, outside her description in the novel, there's no art for her drawn at time by official sources, unlike what happens with Darth Chratis.

The book states she has dreadlocks. There's only a handful of implementations as its stated in the books. The game and the art I linked too both are quite plausible.

Doesn't change the fact it's fan-made. Worth pointing out.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I like the new hairs but for some reason they won't take the same colors as the originals, which is particularly annoying when trying to have BLACK hair... :(

Fix pl0x ?

Yah, my black hair always comes out green for some reason, but I think if you use the "less black" colour, it does look black (at least on a Mirialan).

Yah, my black hair always comes out green for some reason, but I think if you use the "less black" colour, it does look black (at least on a Mirialan).

Wish they would fix the colors "greenish black" and "greyish black" are definitly -not- black. It looks especially bad if you have gear that does have black in it, it stands out just how off it is from black 😕

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.