Sooo No diff in FPS with "UI," Fixes

Undeadcenturion

I thought we were supposed to get UI fixes with this maintenance for FPS issues it was causing? Well, if they did ... it didn't do jack shyt. I've got a pretty beast mode comp and even I was getting huge FPS drops in Warzones. They new it was the UI since ohhh FOREVER AGO! They said it would be getting addressed .... Bull.

I thought we were supposed to get UI fixes with this maintenance for FPS issues it was causing? Well, if they did ... it didn't do jack shyt. I've got a pretty beast mode comp and even I was getting huge FPS drops in Warzones. They new it was the UI since ohhh FOREVER AGO! They said it would be getting addressed .... Bull.
um...wait you actually thought they did something?

seriously?

Its a joke. They should take the servers offline for 4 weeks, so everyone can take a break, then fix all (really) and then come back -.-

I really don't know why I play anymore. Its gotten so dumb with the lag, bugs and bioware not giving a damn about any of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.