Anyone else missing mail and/or expired GTN listings.

Psychopyro

So I logged in today, I should have had about 30 mails or so of items on the GTN that expired on or about Saturday. I log in today, nothing. No mails of expired auctions (which most probably would have). No money for bought auctions. My wife says the same has happened to her as well.

I had one mail, and I could not access it, the UI said I had 1 mail, the mail box had the ! on it, but no mail. I bought something off the GTN as what other people said they had to do to fix it, which I got the item I bought, but it still showed 1 mail... I log off and back on, can finally get the email it says I had but could not get before (which happened to be the Rishii idol I already got). Still no GTN items. Log off and back on, still no mail update...

This is also not the only issue..

All of the items in my cargo bay have lost all of their outlines. I can drag back and fourth each one individually and make the outline appear, but as soon as I close and reopen it, they are gone again.

There is no presence in the CS forum anymore... It's more of a player help center... At least eric is lurking around here and can maybe look into it and shed some light on it. The mail problem after talking in game seems to be pretty wide spread (and some people on the forums as well). For what it's worth, I'm on JC.

There is no presence in the CS forum anymore... It's more of a player help center... At least eric is lurking around here and can maybe look into it and shed some light on it. The mail problem after talking in game seems to be pretty wide spread (and some people on the forums as well). For what it's worth, I'm on JC.

Your choice.

However... http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=789570

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.