[BUG] Blood Hunt

Danylia

From 3.0.2 Patch notes:

The door to the Tracyn Island stadium now correctly closes when Jos and Valk Beroya are engaged in combat. Jos and Valk no longer target players who have died and returned to the entrance to the stadium.

Players now revive at the correct check point after being knocked off the stadium platform.

The result is that if you die in the fight by being knocked off the platform, you respawn behind a locked door which never opens (no, not even after the fight is over), and basically have no other choice but to abandon the FP.

A bit hardcore if you ask me ...

Happened to me as well. No workaround. If everyone leaves the instance and re-enters, no one can progress past the door. The "fix" actually made it worse. Does no one test these so called fixes before putting it in the live client?

Just had to quit the FP because of this... Well done.

Happened to me as well. No workaround. If everyone leaves the instance and re-enters, no one can progress past the door. The "fix" actually made it worse. Does no one test these so called fixes before putting it in the live client?

I guess the answer is yes they tested it..

* does door close when combat starts? : YES

* does player respawn behind door? : YES

* does bosses engage respawned players? : NO

all checked .. go live

I think the problem is that the testers are not given the propper motivation/clear instructions or lacks the average player experience / needs (I have to complete this fp to get my daily comms is a need that forces you to go through)

What the hell was broken? i remember being in the FP and you could not see people to sorc/sage pull them, If you tried to intercede/guardian leap it would say target out of range SO I ASK AGAIN WHAT THE **** WAS BROKEN? -end rant- Edited by VIncentBlaze

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.