So has anyone ever completed the Revan story on Yavin 4 via Ops?

Towards the end you are givern the choice of either doing that mad series of quests before doing the solo fight with Revan alongside all the npcs...or they ask you to go into the Temple of Sacrifice ops. It seems the only rational way to do this is via the first choice. Has anyone ever done it the second way and does it influence the story much?

I haven't but I heard from some people who have.

First, it is kind of glitched and doesn't always move forward after completing the operation (meaning try your luck next week).

Secondly, it only skips the part where you do the dailies and watch the coalition forces storm the temple. Then, you get to do the solo Revan fight anyway (which makes sense given how the operation ends). From here on, every cutscene should be the same as the solo version.

Yes, I have completed the Operation option. It bugged one week and then successfully completed the following week.

After it successfully completes, you still see the cut scene of the coalition forces attacking the temple.

Edited by Levram

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.