Increase Guild Size. 25 Guild Members Is Not Enough!

kanechart

Before you say 25 Guild Members? Yes 25 Unique Guild Members and their alts of 20 Characters is how easily you can cap it. This has been a request that hes been brought up many dozens of times with 100's of not 1000's of supporters and I'm sure all the guilds who brought this up were mostly leaders and officers. That could be easily 100,000's of people effected.

Please consider increasing or offering some type of feature in the game to increase it to at least 750 or 1000.

We have asked for this before. Now it's more of a problem than before. So I am not sure how they can do it but yes that 500 cap hinders guilds we have setup an alt guild which sucks because then you all can't be in the same guild chat

You also feel like a dirty second class citizen with that character. From what I can tell you can't even sort who has been online at what date like 95% of all other MMO's have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.