Can't Create New Support Ticket

Barnard

I needed to create a ticket today for a quest that failed and quest items being lost. When I went to create a support ticket, I had too many open. All of my open tickets were spam reports dating back to the first of December. Why are tickets being held open for over a month???

What recourse do I have to get my quest fixed when I am not even able to report a problem?

Unless you want a template email response, logging tickets with CS is an exercise in futility.

Also unless the quest you are talking about is class story related, CS will not help you with any side quests/heroics as they only provide assistance for issues you may experience with class quests. (when not busy sending template responses that have nothing to do with the ticket issue mind you)

CS really does need to go through the queue and clear all the spam email reports.

Yep yep. I stopped when I saw they stopped clearing my ticket log.

I also sent a PM to Eric, since this is a broad problem across the playerbase, to: A) bringing it to his attention, and B) asking if they could comment to us what the process is and when/how these are supposed to get cleared.

In particular, I wonder if a patch and server reset also flushes these mail spam tickets as well.

Personally, I've stopped submitting them.

Same here. I refuse to report spammers until my ticket log clears.

Edited by Andryah

My open mail spam tickets cleared with the patch and server restart.. so double check when you log in today.

Could be that this is normally what happens (I've never checked before), and that the flurry of spam mail and the delay in patching over the holidays simply caused diligent reporters to over flow their ticket log.

/shrug

Edited by Andryah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.