how is Xalek as dps?

hallucigenocide

getting a bit tired with Asharas Jedi whining so am thinking about giving another comp a try

i am a Hatred sin so im looking for something to complement the spec

If you want a dps comp, go with the pirate.

Tank comps in dps gear tends to get burned down fast if they get to use their threat moves.

I like Xalek as a tank. He does the job and his vocal onelines are fine.

Edited by vennian

i do not have nadia though.

is the difference big between xalek and ashara? he's seems to have more aoe attacks going on wich is allways nice

From what I can remember from the last serious discussion about this; the jedi companions Nadia, Kira, Jaesa and Ashara have the highest DPS in min/maxed gear. Yes, they are better than HK. (Maybe not right now because the crafted cybertech gear is better itemized than 198 gear.) but whatever.

Your best choice is Ashara. Xalek is a *********** glass cannon.

However, for some reason, it is pain stakingly obvious having played both assassin and shadow that Nadia is far better than her equivalent Ashara. And definitely Xalek.

From what I can remember from the last serious discussion about this; the jedi companions Nadia, Kira, Jaesa and Ashara have the highest DPS in min/maxed gear. Yes, they are better than HK. (Maybe not right now because the crafted cybertech gear is better itemized than 198 gear.) but whatever.

Your best choice is Ashara. Xalek is a *********** glass cannon.

However, for some reason, it is pain stakingly obvious having played both assassin and shadow that Nadia is far better than her equivalent Ashara. And definitely Xalek.

Uhh, 198 coms gear? Yes. 198 Token gear out of HM Operations? Absolutely not.

Uhh, 198 coms gear? Yes. 198 Token gear out of HM Operations? Absolutely not.

Ok then. What I was getting at either way is that HKs 186 gear is better than 198 gear. If you have spare HM tokens to throw on all your alts / comps already, lucky you.

There was a post comparing them on reddit a few weeks ago.

My first "main" to 55, i loved Xalek, he's totally awesome as a character, but he's squishy as a tank and average as dps. Ashara is the way to go for Inq. I was healer spec.

My new main is 60 shadow tank, and I squee the sugar out of Nadia, when I found out she was actually good as dps as well.... damn. As others have said, Nadia > Ashara > X.

Bonus for Nadia and X, they can take your hand me downs, before you min/max.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.