Legacy Perks, Inventories or Sale of Cartel Items

Baby-Girl

1. Make more of the Character Perks Legacy Perks. e.g travel perks, field re-spec (if that's even req anymore) and the mail and venders.

2. As others have mentioned, additional tabs for the legacy and character storage. 5 tabs is just not enough!

3. Permit the sale of Cartel items to vendor so I can clear out Cartel items just sitting in storage that won't sell on the GTN.

Edited by Baby-Girl
Typo

1. Make more of the Character Perks Legacy Perks. e.g travel perks, field re-spec (if that's even req anymore) and the mail and venders.

2. As others have mentioned, add than 5 tabs for the legacy and character storage.

3. Permit the sale of Cartel items to vendor so I can clear out Cartel items just sitting in storage that won't sell on the GTN.

#3 is probably impossible. Reason being that with the collections system, that would essentially enable unlimited credits.

#3 is probably impossible. Reason being that with the collections system, that would essentially enable unlimited credits.

Fair enough. Even being able to sell the "silver" coloured items or XP boosts would be great though

Edited by Baby-Girl

I'd accept a special vendor that would take them for 0cr.

ANYTHING to make the process of deleting unwanted items faster.

Maybe an "incinerator" item for your stronghold.

It'd still have the same 'buy back' function as regular vendors so you could recover things you just accidentally deleted, but otherwise did nothing but eat cartel items (and anything else un-vendorable) for 0cr.

Edited by Rankyn

At least let us vendor XP Boosts.

Dear god this, FFS this! I have an alt that has a stack of 99 of each xp boost thats not the generic 25% that i will never be able to sell on the GTN because no one wants them...

Seriously, if your going to give us filler garbage thats NOT unlockable in collections let us vendor them... no one wants minor exploration or space xp boosts..

The only boosts i ever have sell on the GTN are the warzone and generic 25% xp boosts.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Well of course you wouldn't be able to vendor the copies...

To make it simple, only allow items that are still BoE to be vendored. Anything already bound that is CM can't be vendored. Very simple solution there.

Another option... instead of credits, which reeks a bit of P2W (not totally, but it is pushing it), how about turning unwanted CM gear into Jawa Junk?

You already have the vendors, simply have the Jawa vendors accept unbound CM gear in change for various amounts of Jawa Junk.

It is at least something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.