Taking it to the Pro's

Undeadcenturion

Who cares if someone say's it isn't "jedi enough". Do you like it? Then there you go.

Personally I take more issue with the BT3, the Qui-Gon long hair and the Obi-Wan beard more than your choice in armor! :p Your legs and feet look awkward to me in those thin jedi armors (particularly the way your feet look in those boots). The latter 2 hairstyles are overused on just about every jedi in the game. I do like the chest though (what is that?). I think trooper leggings and boots would work nicely with that chest and your BT3 silhouette .

I do like your Kira's look though; she looks like she's wearing a nearly identical piece mail set I put together for my own female guardian. The only thing I didn't do was dye the secondary on the chest grey like you did, i'm still rocking the orange on the minimalist chest.

Edited by Ridickilis

Who cares if someone say's it isn't "jedi enough". Do you like it? Then there you go.

Personally I take more issue with the BT3, the Qui-Gon long hair and the Obi-Wan beard more than your choice in armor! :p Your legs and feet look awkward to me in those thin jedi armors (particularly the way your feet look in those boots). The latter 2 hairstyles are overused on just about every jedi in the game. I do like the chest though (what is that?). I think trooper leggings and boots would work nicely with that chest and your BT3 silhouette .

I do like your Kira's look though; she looks like she's wearing a nearly identical piece mail set I put together for my own female guardian. The only thing I didn't do was dye the secondary on the chest grey like you did, i'm still rocking the orange on the minimalist chest.

that chestguard is the Cassius Fett's Chestguard i think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.