Good PVP Guild

Saikochoro

When your usual latency is 20-35ms, 90ms is noticeable :p

I don't even bother queuing for regs when I am hitting 90-100ms or greater.

I am with you there. When I played Quake we would spend hours in IRC hoping to get to 30ms or so. On Bastian I get 90 and spike to 150ish. It's like playing soup and there are definitely times when I abilities don't fire at all.

As far as the guilds I have noticed (just an observation) in rateds from the Pub side I enjoyed playing with G-Quit and Shade. I enjoyed playing against Cherry Pop.

I haven't seen Watchmen or MVP or any of those.

If you're on pub side G-Quit is a great guild to tryout for, they have some great players who also are pretty cool. Look for Rilok doing the NoBones dance in the PvP area :cool:

I don't have rights. Forward all request to Gurlong tho :D In all seriousness, just be a goodie in yolo que and you will get picked up eventually.

Edited by Rilok_Singz

Broken Mechanic all the way, me and rahc going str8 to the top

yew fkin w0t m8?

dunchu b prmotin mah guild w/out me yew fkin scrb

Broken Mechanic top guild NA.

You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

I enjoyed playing against Cherry Pop.

CP in ranked? Next thing you'll be saying Killface stopped being regstars and has a team...

Edited by AxeDragoneth

yew fkin w0t m8?

CP in ranked? Next thing you'll be saying Killface stopped being regstars and has a team...

M8 if not for my tireless PR campaign the guild would be wrekd.

yew fkin w0t m8?

You are quite the pt tank. I played against you in a couple solo ranked matches last week on my sin.

I just xferred back to Bastian last night after a horrid week back at POT5. If they ever get a decent pub presence back I'll head there again. 90ms it is.

Now for the pub side guild search :)

For serious pvp, you'll want G-Quit or Crescendo. There are a select few players from other guilds who are good, but the largest concentration of good players that actually give me a challenge in Yolos are from those two guilds.

For serious pvp, you'll want G-Quit or Crescendo. There are a select few players from other guilds who are good, but the largest concentration of good players that actually give me a challenge in Yolos are from those two guilds.

GQUIT AND CRESCENDO are no more. We merged into one guild.