Transferring for Ranked

Ononogbu

Title says it all. I'm currently on The Shadowlands, but thinking of moving my main to another server for ranked. So here are my questions:

-How is the pvp community?

-Is ranked thriving?

-Are the matches competitive?

-Faction balance? Imbalance?

-Any ranked teams that run with concealment/lethality operatives?

Btw my main is a dps operative

Edited by Ononogbu

I'm surprised no one answered you yet (my answers in green)...

Title says it all. I'm currently on The Shadowlands, but thinking of moving my main to another server for ranked. So here are my questions:

-How is the pvp community?

Thriving since xpac imo

-Is ranked thriving?

solo ranked pops from mid afternoon till 2am ish from my experience, I haven't played a ton of granked this pre-season but <Casual> has been doing a lot of in-house and I've seen <Empire>, <The Crushers>, <WAR> and <Imperial Bowling League> in granked q as well

-Are the matches competitive?

idk depends how good you are lol

-Faction balance? Imbalance?

pops are much more frequent imp side lately but that will probably change when the season starts

-Any ranked teams that run with concealment/lethality operatives?

No , but I'd be down to tank for you during pre-season and possibly during s4 if we can make something work , I can pretty much always find a dps but sorc healers are harder to come by

Btw my main is a dps operative

(and this is probably why no one answered your thread lol)

Good luck and feel free to pm me if you decide to xfer here

Edited by LeglessChair

I'm surprised no one answered you yet (my answers in green)...

Good luck and feel free to pm me if you decide to xfer here

In my opinion, the bastion has the better community. Group 4s are very competitive. Solo? depends. Most que dodge to avoid people like the Rampage Gang (a guild that stinks up the server)

More of a challenge to be good on Bastion. PvPers keep better track of everyone in order to que dodge.

Far as dps op goes. If you go concealment, you would be put on a burst comp. Probably with either a lightning sorc or mid tree PT.

If leathality, you'd be on a pressure comp. With a madness sin more than likely.

You just have to be good is all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.