Nightmare mode question

Verain

Glancing on Dulfy, I see a "Wings of the Architect" mount that looks wicked cool. It is "nightmare mode" however. It's also from awhile ago.

Are these limited time rewards for current tier raiders, or are they something you can go and push through after a couple years / expansions have passed? I'm really not clear on what "Nightmare mode" means beyond being a kind of hard mode that progression raiders are often on.

Wow, that's a fast response, thanks!

I never raided seriously in this game, so thank you.

Is the mount something you can unlock on legacy once you have it, or is it a thing that is just a thing for the character that unlocks it? I think it's the second, right?

Wow, that's a fast response, thanks!

I never raided seriously in this game, so thank you.

Is the mount something you can unlock on legacy once you have it, or is it a thing that is just a thing for the character that unlocks it? I think it's the second, right?

Yes, it's the second. Keep in mind, Nightmare mode is only something that the top 1% of raiders can attempt. The challenge doesn't primarily come from the gear requirement but from the constant mechanics that have to be maneuvered through. So for most people, these are unobtainable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.