Civil War bug?

MustHaveEnergy

Saw a guardian capping a node while me and an operative were damaging him over and over. Seemed like the operative finally gave up stabbing him and used debilitate at about 7 seconds (which definitely interrupted the capture), so I don't know if the game was just erroneously displaying the capture or if he was actually going to finish the channel and capture the node.

Already submitted /bug.

My first thought was "haxxx!" but I'm wondering what else might be up. I'm curious to find out if anyone else has seen this?

Were you damaging him and seeing his health move? Or did he pop a DCD and you were having your stuff reflected or something along those lines? Only thing I can think of. I used to see a merc who could always glitch himself into the doors on voidstar and cap with no way to stop him (long gone). Also seen an imp in hutball who can pass the ball... the ball now nowhere to be found and then they score when someone who doesn't appear to have the ball walks into the goal line. There is some goofy stuff that happens from time to time but fairly rare imo.

I am really glad to see your post, as I had this exact thing happen in a Hypergate. A sage was capping, I had two dots on her and was beating her senseles with thrash. Her health was going down accordingly so it wasnt lag, yet she capped right through my damage for all 6 seconds without a single interruption. I quit the warzone and havent PvP'd since.....

I am really glad to see your post, as I had this exact thing happen in a Hypergate. A sage was capping, I had two dots on her and was beating her senseles with thrash. Her health was going down accordingly so it wasnt lag, yet she capped right through my damage for all 6 seconds without a single interruption. I quit the warzone and havent PvP'd since.....

Weird stuff always going on in this game... So many and too many reasons thrown around... It would be good if it was just fixed

As for DoTs... Don't use them to prevent a cap... I know they should work... But in my experience they are unreliable at best... AOE if you have it or continuous ability strikes are the only sure method... Even then it can glitch... And trust me it's not 7secs worth of lag when they are continouly hit by the multiple people... Not unless the game glitches or in the extreme, someone is cheating or using an exploit

The fact that you haven't pvp'd since this is really ridiculous. So you're crying because of a bug? This is very rare (I personally have never seen it, and I do a lot of pvp). Don't give up on pvp because of something as silly as this.

The fact that you haven't pvp'd since this is really ridiculous. So you're crying because of a bug? This is very rare (I personally have never seen it, and I do a lot of pvp). Don't give up on pvp because of something as silly as this.

Agreed, don't give up because it happened once...

I have PVPd since launch and only pvp... This happens occasionally... I've personally seen it about 20 times in 3 years... If you quit the round, fair enough... But don't quit PvP... Just requeue, if it happens again and it is the same player... Report a bug... If you see it more with that same person then report it as something fishy... Either a cheat or exploit

Either way Bio will know about it and hopefully take steps to rectify it... Quiting pvp solely for something you've seen once is such a shame as pvp is the best part of this game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.