@Bioware PVP future

berlus

In your sneak peak you talk much about a new flashpoint stuff like that...But I miss some respond on the PVP situation in SWTOR in general. Because the PVP players (which are more than a few) criticize some weak points and up to now there is no word of bioware concerning this issues.

Things like:

- no really difference between pvp and pve server

- no reward for open pvp (low lvl pvp)

- Lvl brackets in BGs

It would be nice to get a statement on this topic

In your sneak peak you talk much about a new flashpoint stuff like that...But I miss some respond on the PVP situation in SWTOR in general. Because the PVP players (which are more than a few) criticize some weak points and up to now there is no word of bioware concerning this issues.

Things like:

- no really difference between pvp and pve server

- no reward for open pvp (low lvl pvp)

- Lvl brackets in BGs

It would be nice to get a statement on this topic

1. On PvP servers, in contested zones, you are autoflagged

2. I would be surprised if they didn't put in commendations for pre-cap world pvp(unless they already have, I don't really check that when I kill people), but you shouldn't really need much else besides enjoying victory. If they gave random world PvP too big of rewards, there would be some crazy shenanigans. Do PvP while you level for practice and enjoyment :)

3. I'm pretty sure they're gonna put in a 50 bracket once they get more people. The Pre50 system was designed beautifully imo, there's no segregation so you can play with anyone on your server 10-49 at any time, and the stat buff creates beautiful balance. The disadvantage from not having an ability or two that is relevant to your specc won't put you at a large disadvantage

1. On PvP servers, in contested zones, you are autoflagged

2. I would be surprised if they didn't put in commendations for pre-cap world pvp(unless they already have, I don't really check that when I kill people), but you shouldn't really need much else besides enjoying victory. If they gave random world PvP too big of rewards, there would be some crazy shenanigans. Do PvP while you level for practice and enjoyment :)

3. I'm pretty sure they're gonna put in a 50 bracket once they get more people. The Pre50 system was designed beautifully imo, there's no segregation so you can play with anyone on your server 10-49 at any time, and the stat buff creates beautiful balance. The disadvantage from not having an ability or two that is relevant to your specc won't put you at a large disadvantage

Planet instancing and lack of ANY incentive is killing world pvp. The other two will probably be addressed.