This is outrageous!!

MrGoldsilver

So I was playing Voidstar the other day on my assassin, and we were doing pretty well. We had the bomb planted on the final point, when I moused over the bomb on the door and saw something shocking.

The bomb was labeled "Neutron Bomb"

Do you realize that a Neutron Bomb is a radiation weapon designed to put out neutrons and kill everyone in a half-mile radius? So using it in voidstar might destroy the doors, but it would also kill everyone on the ship at the same time.

I demand that they change the name to "Baradium" or some other Star Wars related explosive!!!

So I was playing Voidstar the other day on my assassin, and we were doing pretty well. We had the bomb planted on the final point, when I moused over the bomb on the door and saw something shocking.

The bomb was labeled "Neutron Bomb"

Do you realize that a Neutron Bomb is a radiation weapon designed to put out neutrons and kill everyone in a half-mile radius? So using it in voidstar might destroy the doors, but it would also kill everyone on the ship at the same time.

I demand that they change the name to "Baradium" or some other Star Wars related explosive!!!

Make it a C-Bomb and be done with it...

I call hax!....Ive never seen a bomb planted on the door.

I thought the whole point of Voidstar was to cross epeens at the point farthest from the door

Ive been told repeatedly that pvp matches are about medals and highest dps....

next youll lie and tell me you "guarded" the door while on defense..when we all know that isn't how you win.pfffft NOOB!

fraps or it didn't happen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.