Which forum is good for finding adaptive armor?

Verain

I'm trying to make a character like Miria from The Guardian Legend, but I'm not sure which forum to post that in. If this is the correct one, I'm specifically trying to find any of:

> A belt that has little or no content around the waist in the front or back, but might have "armor plates" at the sides.

These images have the side plating:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/064/2/d/TGL__Guardian_Alyssa_by_karniz.png

http://nznrb.gozaru.jp/e/guardian_legend_miria_14_a.jpg

(that last one might not load unless you first access the Japanese site omitting everything including and past the "/e/", but at least one image that will load on the full page is NSFW)

There are "body" armor that have these plates or something close, but with the exception of Ventilated Triumverate, they look nothing like the rest, and even that one is a bit too bulky.

>Which boots are closest? Which gloves?

There's a TON of gloves and boots in game, and many have the correct look. Which are closest?

http://nznrb.gozaru.jp/e/guardian_legend_miria_6_a.jpg

Is another good take on them.

> What is the closest to the "transformable" pieces on her back? I think the Feral Visionary may be the closest, and it has a correct chest at least.

> Is the tiara set the closest for the headpiece? That's a fairly unique headpiece, and the head choices in this game are all VERY specific and overly drawn to "what might have been in the background of the Catina in New Hope", a rather stifling setup. But if something looks like that "headband with large antennae/thing" look, post it.

> Isn't this Torfashion's job?

That site doesn't seem to have a visual database. I don't know how to, say, browse all Adaptive Belts. If the website can't do something that simple, well, it's not very good. But more likely, it can and I don't know how. Can anyone point me through that?

Thanks, and sorry if there's a better subforum for this.

Dulfy.net (IIRC that was the address, if not just google swtor Dulfy) has all the packs and pictures of all the models in-game.

Don't know if Dulfy has a databe either though.

Edited by Jandi

People will probably reply with specific suggestions, but in case you want to look for yourself (now or whenever similar questions arise), here are some suggestions:

ETA: Sorry, didn't read your post to the end. Tor-Fashion's "job" is actually an unpaid hobby. So you have to put in some effort of your own to investigate the pieces. Same for the other websites. They would like to do what you want, but it's a hell of a lot of work. The submitted images are usually of entire outfts, not of single items, so you can only search by outfits, not by single items.

Edited by KyaniteD

From what I see on those images it looks like sort of an exploding Crystal armor set... as far as the thing's she's carrying on her back and the swords(?) she's wielding are concerned. Doubt you will find something even remotely resembling that look. And I know for sure there's no tiara type headpiece in-game with horns like that. The only headband like item with extensions has them pointing sideways. Edited by LeJarC

appearnetly not general discussion because no one ever bothers to reply or talk about anything that's posted about sounds or adaptive stuff or finding certain things that resemble other things. or AWNSER QUESTIONS.

Maybe they just had a hard time translating your horribly misspelled post, if this is any indicator.

Clearly people reply and talk about stuff in general discussion based upon, well, the amount of replys and discussions in the general discussion thread.

But don't let facts get in your way. You just keep on acting like what you say deserves the full and undivided attention of everyone and that you deserve not the answers that you get (or lack of them), but those that you want.

Maybe no one knows what else sounds like the dual etched saber. Maybe you can go to youtube or other sites and check and see if you can find out what else sounds like it. Maybe you can pay attention in the game and try to hear if another saber has the same sound.

These answers? People don't just "know stuff", they discover stuff. And if no one has an answer for you, then maybe rather than cry about it you should go out and attempt to discover it yourself.

Maybe they just had a hard time translating your horribly misspelled post, if this is any indicator.

Clearly people reply and talk about stuff in general discussion based upon, well, the amount of replys and discussions in the general discussion thread.

But don't let facts get in your way. You just keep on acting like what you say deserves the full and undivided attention of everyone and that you deserve not the answers that you get (or lack of them), but those that you want.

Maybe no one knows what else sounds like the dual etched saber. Maybe you can go to youtube or other sites and check and see if you can find out what else sounds like it. Maybe you can pay attention in the game and try to hear if another saber has the same sound.

These answers? People don't just "know stuff", they discover stuff. And if no one has an answer for you, then maybe rather than cry about it you should go out and attempt to discover it yourself.

YES! that's it right there! that's the kind of thing I'm looking for, if my stuff is going to simply going to die, AT least properly insult me and/or give snarky remarks about how you don't give a damn. AT LEAST let me have that much.

Anyway, these forums are the go-to place for any star wars related question, or un-awnsered questions that endless google searches don't find. Youtube videos, popular or not, you can comment and ask questions but you wait as long as 3+ years for any kind of reply to those.

If wow's OT forum still existed.. /sigh the hours. . .the weeks I put into that place..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.