I'm baaaack

RWScissors

Anyhow, I'm back again after a six month long break. I haven't gotten in yet, except briefly and decided I need to learn to play again so I'm going to re-roll. Anyway I have a few questions.

1. How is the economy in general these days? I play on Imp Begeren Colony and Pub The Ebon Hawk.

2. Specifically, I have a bank (1 or 2 tabs) full of greens of various levels, mostly 20 to 50, GTN or vendor?

2b. How about crafting mats?

3. I see the skill trees are gone. How is that, does it change much how classes play?

4. Planetary Commendations are gone, replaced by Basic Commendations it seems. Are they useful for gearing at the new level cap?

Is there anything else I should know about I haven't mentioned?

Thank you for reading.

The removal of skill trees is mostly so you don't spend a point on a skill you don't want or need just to get to the skills that you want or need. It's essentially the same, but some classes had their procs moved around or altered a bit, so mouse over your discipline path and your passive abilities to see what's what.

Basic comms gear you all the way from level 1 to being able to do level 60 ops and HM Flashpoints. The level 60 comms gear is far from optimal, though.

2. Specifically, I have a bank (1 or 2 tabs) full of greens of various levels, mostly 20 to 50, GTN or vendor?

2b. How about crafting mats?

Vendor the greens imho. However, if 12x XP should come back, you could save the greens and sell them on the GTN then for good credits (since people have problems gearing up during 12x XP times).

Crafting mats are important for stronghold decorations, so you should either put them on the GTN for good credits or use them to craft decos and sell them for good credits (or decorating your own stronghold).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.